Who made this?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by ToxicFox, Apr 23, 2016.

1. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Alright so I picked up a piece today, and when I got into different lighting I noticed a signature on the side. Can anyone help me out a little to identify it?

2. I can't help you with who made it, but that's a cool looking piece. I take it you didn't get it at a head shop?

3. Got it at a head shop, but didn't even notice it because of the lighting. Stopped by another, and we were talking about some pieces when I brought mine out because I had just bought it. The girl at the second shop was the one who noticed it.

4. Just go back to where you bought it (or call them if its too far) and they should be able to tell you all about who made it.

5. looks to be a local artist from your area, i see the name Travis on the bottom

6. and 2014. that bowls been sitting somewhere for two years collecting dust :( glad you gave it a nice home, seems like a gorgeous piece!

7. It's always good to find pieces like this. Now when you find the artists actual name, look them up on instagram and google, and I bet you'll be able to find other stuff made by them. If their still blowing glass they've probably come a long way in those two years. It's always neat to see that alone, and you'll be able to recognize their style compared to other pipes.

That's a beautiful color by the way.