Who loves their PUFFCO PEAK?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bluntglueco, Oct 31, 2018.

1. I super love my puffco peak. I bought already 3 of them. lol (gifted some of the homies) . They are a bit expensive, but I think its worth the money.

I bought an attachment too! Heres a pic

iCloud

[​IMG]

2. Nice attachment on there, right now I am ok with the stock glass on my peak since it was pricey to begin with didn't wanna shell out another couple hundred for glass. Definitely liking my puffco peak so far though, I am being super gentle when q tipping and cleaning it since I know the atomizers are known to be temperamental...It came in super handy the weekend of my wedding, was able to pop in and out of the room at the rental house we were out, take a quick dab with no loud torch and get back out to the party with noone else knowing. And my wife was able to dab in her wedding dress, so all around good purchase haha...and welcome to GC! :bongin:

3. It's a really slick little device, bit was rushed to market way too early. They should have spent alot more time on design and testing. The heat setting(s) is too high and the atomizers are too fragile. Then when you need help or replacement parts, Puffco is slooooowwwwww to respond - because they know without a doubt, what I just said in the previous sentence is true, and they are swamped with warranty claims, including mine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I love mine. I am so glad that I don't have to use a torch anymore. I love that I can take it anywhere in the house. It's very portable.

the only thing I don't like it's it's sometimes hard to get the wax off the dabber to get it in the bowl. i am going to buy some shatter that I can actually cut a dab off and drop it in there. It's not as sticky.

5. With the sticker stuff remember you can just use it like a regular rig too, let it heat up with the cup empty and when it vibrates, put your dabber in the cup an it'll melt off like a normal dab

6. What heat setting do you like for your puffco? Red? Green?

7. Keep mine on green 90% of the time and usually do the sesh mode thing after my second big pull. If I am trying to do a big dab then I bump it up to red

8. I usually just chill my wax in the fridge and a few minutes is long enough to quickly get it in the bowl.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. yes, I do that too now. In fact, I put it in the freezer so I can break a little piece off and drop it in there. The Puffco Peak is the greatest thing ever!

• Like Like x 1
  10. I just got mine yesterday too but I love it ha!

11. Sorry for double posting but any pro tips on using this?

12. No Not really. I buy shatter cause it's not as sticky as wax. I keep it in the freezer actually. I break a little piece off and I'm ready to go. I find they give you too long of a hit so I can take 2 hits in before the timer goes off.

The important thing is to clean the bowl with alcohol and a q tip every time. The rest of it comes apart and all of that should be cleaned with alcohol and a q tip about once a week.

• Like Like x 1