Who loves cats??

Discussion in 'General' started by GimmieMore, Jun 17, 2008.

1. I love cats!! I've shown pics of mine all over. Heres a good one....

[​IMG]

Heres a lil video from youtube!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aA3dHi_o7Yw&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aA3dHi_o7Yw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The cats not really drunk... He was sedated at the vet they said. He's so cute!
    I'm high as hell, smoking a j, listening to Phish for the first time....

Cats!

2. Here's me and my kitty kissing :):):):):)[​IMG]

3. I like cats but I am allergic, If I touch my eyes after petting a cat, I break out in nasty fever and eyes puff up.

4. if i could find mine .... i'd take pic but shes out roaming the backyard i thinks ..... illusive lil bugger.

5. I used to dislike cats or at least I used to think I disliked cats. The majority of people out there seem to be dog lovers but I find cats to be the most mysterious domesticated animal out there. It is impossible to fully tame a cat- they will always have their natural instinct no matter how unnatural the enviroment is and may become. If I were to compare myself to how I live and act to any animal it would definately be of feline characteristics.

6. KITTIES!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. my cats in the hospital... im so sad.:(

but yes i love my cat.

8. Very true, cats are mysterious creatures.

We used to be dog people, but when our Dachsies passed away I got a cat. Now we've got three of them.

The weird thing is, we've had one for about 7 years, adopted another 4 years ago and they've NEVER got along. Got another kitten about 6 months ago and she bullies the oldest one. Now last week, the middle one comes downstairs for the first time in it's life and they're all getting along fine. Actually, they're all sitting in the same room right now.

Cats are fucking weird, hahaha.

9. Funny I found this thread.. recently my sis got a new cat and it isn't getting along with the old one at her condo so she sent it to me a for 2 weeks so the new cat cud get adjusted.. It looks very similar to the 1st pic posted by GimmeMore.. ever since i got this cat I can't keep away from it something about them i just find interesting.. really fun to play with when your baked to.. :smoke:

10. I love my cat, shes awesome. No pics but shes snoozing on my bed just beside me doing her impression of a kidney bean (the way shes lying).

11. I LOVE cats. I'm going to be one of those crazy old cat ladies in the future. I know it.

I have one cat, a 12 year old tabby named Sweetie. I can't have any more because I am allergic. But once I move out I'm looking into getting a few shorthair cats or hypoallergetic cats. I love them too much to live with out them.

12. I am a cat lover. Cats are great animals. Mine really enjoys sleeping in the sun. They are a lot of fun to play with. Not to take anything away from dogs, but I prefer more quiet animals like a cat which purrs when it's happy.

13. if you really want to get a hypoallergenic cat..itll cost you, but i recommend this site
    http://www.allerca.com/
    very high quality
    i myself have looked into hypo0kitties...but money...lol

14. what is this?

I love cats but I am allegic also, what is this?

15. Cat Got Your Tongue?
    Calling in sick to work makes me uncomfortable. No matter how legitimate my illness, I always sense my boss thinks I am lying. On one occasion, I had a valid reason, but lied anyway because the truth was too humiliating.

I simply mentioned that I had sustained a head injury and I hoped I would feel up to coming in the next day. By then, I could think up a doozy to explain the bandage on my crown.

The accident occurred mainly because I conceded to my wife's wishes to adopt a cute little kitty. Initially the new acquisition was no problem, but one morning I was taking my shower after breakfast when I heard my wife, Deb, call out to me from the kitchen.

"Ed! the garbage disposal is dead. Come reset it."

You know where the button is," I protested through the shower (pitter-patter). "Reset it yourself!"

"I am scared!" She pleaded. "What if it starts going and sucks me in?" (Pause) "C'mon, it'll only take a second."

So out I came, dripping wet and buck naked, hoping to make a statement about how her cowardly behavior was, but not without consequence.

I crouched down and stuck my head under the sink to find the button. It is the last action I remember performing. It struck without warning, without respect to my circumstances.

Nay, it wasn't a hexed disposal drawing me into its gnashing metal teeth. It was our new kitty, clawing playfully at the dangling objects she spied between my legs. She had been poised around the corner and stalked me as I took the bait under the sink.

At precisely the second I was most vulnerable, she leapt at the toys I unwittingly offered and snagged them with her needle-like claws.

Now when men feel pain or even sense danger anywhere close to their masculine region, they lose all rational thought to control orderly bodily movements. Instinctively, their nerves compel the body to contort inwardly, while rising upwardly at a violent rate of speed.

Not even a well trained monk could calmly stand with his groin supporting the full weight of a kitten and rectify the situation in a step-by-step manner.

Wild animals are sometimes faced with a "fight or flight" syndrome. Men, in this predicament, choose only the "flight" option.

Fleeing straight up, I knew at that moment how a cat feels when it is alarmed. It was a dismal irony. But, whereas cats seek great heights to escape, I never made it that far. The sink and cabinet bluntly impeded my ascent; the impact knocked me out cold.

When I awoke, my wife and the paramedics stood over me. Having been fully briefed by my wife, the paramedics snorted as they tried to conduct their work while suppressing their hysterical laughter.

At the office, colleagues tried to coax an explanation out of me. I kept silent, claiming it was too painful to talk.

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue?"

If they had only known!!

Moral of the story men don't like cats.

16. Here's my kitty
    [​IMG]

17. My first pet was a cat, loved that guy. I'm so pissed though, just the other day some neighbor ran over my grandma's cat. Those fucks just left it there too next to their pile of trash where they hit it :(.

18. Needed to bump this thread when I saw this,,

[​IMG]

19. Heres our lil buddy "Conqui" as in "conquistador"

To tell the truth, hes a mean lil panther ;)

Attached Files:

20. [​IMG]

:love: my fattykins.

Her name is Pedro.

Yes. Her name is Pedro. That's what I said.