who looks better...ronnie or... arnie.

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by The Chief, Jul 8, 2009.

1. in my opinion arnold looks waaay better than ronnie coleman, ronnie is just waay to huge and its crazy how huge he. he went pro as a bodybuilder before he took steroids which is crazy...
    heres arnold
    [​IMG]
    and heres the beast
    [​IMG]
    biggest bodybuilder ever
    o ya, hes also a cop... dont get a run-in with him while ur hot boxing...
    [​IMG]

in my opinion, arnie's body looks much better than ronnie's.
    what do you think?

2. I think they both look like unnatural roided out freaks.

P.S. Arnie don't look like that anymore.

[​IMG]

3. yea, i realize that arnie is not a modern bodybuilder.

4. arnie might be out of commission as far as bodybuilding goes, but lets face it. he still works out more then most the population.

on a side note. did anyone else know the ass looked like that when it gets jacked? i wish my ass looked like that my gf would love it XD (clearly no homo)

5. haha just do some squats and go really low, youll feel it in ur glutes

6. arnie

ronnie just looks fake and ridiculous... but sexy none the less

7. i dont use weights that much anymore. i dont have an interest in being "jacked" i just want to look good and feel good, no need to dwarf people. but if youve ever done weighted lunges OMG. i couldnt sit properly my ass hurt so much.

and, ronnie does look a bit fake. but i mean. our bodies arent supposed to look like that.

i have no problem with bodybuilders. as id like to see how big the body can get too. but i just dont want to be the one to do it.

8. arnold knew what was up

its all about proportions and getting everything to look right

this other guy is a newb

9. :laughing::laughing: LAWLs. Ronnie Coleman is definitely not a newb. That took him years to look anywhere near that picture. Also Ronnie is very much proportioned otherwise he wouldn't have been Mr. Olympia as long as he was.

10. your right, he most certainly IS NOT a noob.

but in my opinion he doesnt look proportioned at all. opinion mind you.

it just looks like hes a hulking beast. like he has no flexibility, no mobility. almost as if he has a hard time standing properly.

the fact that hes a cop leads me to believe he must have something keeping him mobile, every BBer does cardio. but he must do yoga or something 3 times a day