Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who lives in WA state!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dat Purple Kush, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Tryin to find some peeps that know were to get shit like White widow and o.g kush haha. Cant find any known shit in the area im at, its all Snickle Fritz!

2. Yeah bro I live in Washington state. what city are you from man?

3. #3 Dat Purple Kush, Jun 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2010
    Bothell.

4. Hmmmm. I'm not too sure where that's at. But here in the 509 we got some pretty dank buds if you know where to look. I can get sour diesel for about 15 a g and perma-frost for about 20 a g. My buddy grows some dank indica dominant bud, its got a shit load of trichomes and its light green with white hairs. I keep telling him to sell it but he just smokes it xP

5. Yea that would be nice haha, What city did you say you were at?

6. haha I didn't bro. But I'm from Spokane. 30 minutes west of Idaho, 6 hours east of Seattle, 4 hours south of Canada and like 10 hours from Wyoming... I think xP

7. Damn lol, thats on the complete opposite side of the state haha.

8. I live in Western Wash, but bothell is like a half hour away. Fuck that.

9. you baby. I'd drive 6 hours to deliver some dank bud if he was gonna buy enough. Spokane is waaaaay farther from bothell than wherever you live.

10. a girl i had a crush on when i was 16 does

11. 360 (Vancouver), rep!!!

12. You guys are playing with fire.