Who Likes Trucks w some HP

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by iCU-are-a-toker, May 15, 2010.

1. you forgot to pick me up:eek:

2. You need some knobbies on that rig, other than that nice set up. and for the people hating on the 1st gen xbox are ignorant. Halo 1 on the original xbox is like no other.

3. yeah, but now it's got an n64 for blazin/supersmashbros games

4. ^man, imma take a pic of my truck not as big and as nice but its something, and that lil boat is hella clean too. good shit bro.

5. Man has got some wedge! :O that's all his? At 19? Damn im doing something wrong here.

6. yeah, i'm just a lucky friend lol

7. im lookin for a s10 right now i plan to dropa small block 350 into and do some other things to it

8. #28 Stoner4lyfe, Jun 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2010
    ram 2500 big horn. cummins FTW! sittin on 35 inch super swampers. 3" body lift and 6" suspension lift. dual chrome 4" stacks. ecu tuner/remapper. and of course all the little things that would be needed. fully murdered out. this will be one badass build and can't wait till i can start :smoking:
    lookin somewhat like this.

Attached Files:

9. Sick truck! Original xbox brought back some good memories...

Although this thread is awesome, this sentence is all I care about (been playing Halo since the original xbox came out. Skipped school for each Halo release, waited at gamestop every midnight for each release, all that shit...yes, we played hardcore lol).

10. Cute little truck, but I am going to assume its sitting on blocks...

11. like i said, my roomates truck,

i don't know what that means lol

anything you could have skimped on he didn't lol.
    his rims alone cost over 5k.

12. Where does he get the flow from? Is he like the new Pablo Escobar? haha

Also, just for future reference, instead of correctly and safely lifting their trucks, most people like to put metal blocks under their stock suspension system as spacers, but these blocks can fall out under heavy use.

13. oh no, def not then.

he's gonna maybe lift it soon like 3inches or so I believe, thanks for the knowledge tho!

his parents got the flow, got him the truck, all the additional ship aftermarket is like everysingle penny he makes haha.

14. seriously, never understand that, its a truck, built to be MOBBED deep. right now im dying for a FORD RAPTOR.:eek: the sickest stock truck,:eek: period. or a built ranger like in the avy<<
    im wondering how much his parents have dropped on his rigs? they have it goin
    was what i was thinking, most trucks are, again, whats the point, just a stiff ass ride asking to get broken. i laugh every time i see people with like two 6" blocks stacked up on top of each other, sometimes with another 2" just for "safe" measure":eek:
    its all about the Long Travel

15. Laugh? I blatantly make fun of peoples vehicles to their face. I ask them about their truck and if they take it off roading, and they normally say once in a while, then I ask them how they feel about endangering the lives of everyone on the road with their expensive piece of shit. It normally ends with them comparing their crappy $50K truck to my old SUV, and I say "At least my axles don't fall off under pressure" and I proceed to spin all my tires while leaving.

16. this truck is more in teh 75-85k range.

i bet you feel cool ford

17. I do feel cool, thanks ;) haha I get I am an asshole, but people take nice trucks and make them bad, as well as dangerous for everyone else on the road.

18. this truck just has those rim/tires in the summer months fyi, it's in AK

19. again, haha how much did his parents throw down on that?
    haha
    hes not talking about the tires, hes talking about the blocks that are almost guranteed to be sitting under the leaf springs, sketchy shit

20. I believe ICU is trying to say the truck is not lifted, so blocks(which aren't on this truck) wouldn't really be an issue.