Who likes my new lighter?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Ramsay, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Nice zippo, yeah should be alright for joints or blunts not sure if id smoke bowls the butane scent is pretty strong just from lighting them

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I got a zippo and rarely use it, its more of a hassle I find.  Seems to need refilling often, tempting for people to steal, and definitely not for pipes/bongs.  Nice thing to have around the house/to show off to friends though.

3. Do yourself a favor right now and go but a couple extra wicks, a pack of flints, and zippo fluid. I have plenty of zippos and trust me, that wick goes fast. And so do the flints.....need to refill it with gas every few days too depending on how much you use, also....The cotton on the inside needs to be replaced every now and then.

Use for joints and blunts, never for bowls.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Ahhh damm oh well to be honest, it was for alot of the looks, Like it looks pretty cool..

But dont get my wrong i would of used it when smoking bowls, but thats not a worry, Thanks all three people for the replies, I wont be using when smoking out pipes/bongs, I was honestly thinking it will be kind of a fucking pain..

But thats all good, I will just use it for Joints, which i probably prefer smoking anyway :)

5. lool looks sick, its looks like gasoline was poured on it

6. it's a good looking one for sure. I never use zippos as I don't smoke tobacco any more, but I still keep a collection of them. There's just something classy about a zippo.

7. My friend has the same zippo.

8. zippos are awesome but no good for me bongs