who killed jesus?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Halo Fog Clout, Jul 29, 2010.

1. and who cause the prophet mohammed to die? and who killed king tut. who ruined cult of amun laws? :eek: any clues?

2. Ur mum did

3. My MASSIVE COCK

4. I'm sure I've seen him - does he wear glasses?

5. The answer is, as always on the internet, a cat.

[​IMG]

6. Kyle killed jesus...

7. is it to soon to make a mel gibson joke?

8. Too soon? It's never too soon to make fun of Mel Gibson.

9. the answer is always 42

10. #10 TexRx, Jul 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2010
    The Church killed Jesus

King Tut was a small, young ruler and was killed by a much larger man who challenged Tut's rule by throwing him to the ground. This caused a leg fracture and other wounds that ended up killing Tut several days later. (that's my theory)

11. Fox news

12. according to Protestant theology, Jesus was the third conspirator in God's suicide.

13. Jews did all of that

14. #14 HighAsFuck247, Jul 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2010
    The Roman Government. He was a deceitful one, he may have been mentally screwed up by the government... supposed to be a ruler, but still was tricked into trusting in the devil... possibly murdered before he understood the truth, or was quietly taken out before he took over the roman government. Right now the Lord is Osama.... who would have thought osama would be fuckin JESUS!

Also... the knowledge of the tree of good and bad, love is good, hate is bad... Hate comes from the devil, love comes from god.... ITS still a giant ass war over who is greater and they just fishing for men... as the Christians would like to say.

The light is the Sun... Jesus was murdered as the son and worshiped, thought to have been god, called the light, made so you would love death and the US President. They replaced YHWH (Jehovah of armies, GOD OF WAR), with the Lord. But their are some psychopathic religions that inspire terrorism even in the hearts of their own believers such as the watchtower (pretty much drafts their members in by their hateful war tool, producing fear in the heart of their neighbor, praying to the God of War thru the President to inspire much less then a false sense of peace, but pure mental illness with fear and hate of all that aren't members of the extremist cult.)

...in case you didn't notice, they try to use hatred to overpower and scare you from God. The DEA is great at that.... watch how they programmed you. Smoke weed, rule the world. Its a fact. Sick controllable situations bc of all the hate tools around. So the authorities are placed in their relative positions by the blood power of humans playing God. Using Hatred, to blind everyone and hiding the truth by diminishing the population's power, and surrounding them with harmful commerce. OD War....

I started explaining it when i was in the park today and this guy with a shirt that had a church shirt on yelled out DICK!... robomentals... thanks to The GOD DAMN GOVERNMENT. Straight up, hate and war are God Damned.

15. dont even get me started on those [inaudioble grummbles]....can just lock themselves back into them con- [more inaudioble grummbles].... "sigh" if only this problem had some solution so we could final-ly be rid of those [more inaudioble grummbles]

16. Its like its possible to get a 6th sense with pot, you can feel the cops, tell who the person is worshiping, get yes and no answers that glow. The Cross controls. Its a murder weapon. Why would you, worship a man that was murdered by the roman government and believe him to be our creator? They replace yhwh with lord in many bibles. The ones that may be slightly more accurate say "Jehovah of Armies" Hate comes from the devil.
    They just give the "Lord" power, aka the president of the US. If you were a secret service, or government employed official, and you located someone elsewhere, and identified yourself as the US Government law enforcement. They would say "Oh Lord!" Up... thats the blood power and hate at work.

17. I did............

18. His own Jewish people. Boy, doesn't that old dusty book just make perfect sense?

19. Yes, according to the Bible, but it wasn't written by Jews, it was written by the Holy Roman Catholic Church. "Judas" or Judaism killed Christ, but that's according to Catholics. You can't trust anything in that shit, you can't even provide evidence against itself as a case for hypocrisy because it's too ripe with overlapping beliefs.

20. It is a book that contains, Catholic, Christian, Jewish, and even partly Islamic beliefs. I mean that right there is a signifier to not trust it, YOUR ENEMIES USE THE SAME BOOK.

And think about the thousands of books that didn't make the cut when JEWISH PROPHETS decided what goes in and what stays out.