who is wishing they were at Bonnaroo right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by browneyedgirl, Jun 16, 2007.

1. My friends are down there with a pound of herb.. it'd been nice to go

I on the other hand, am going to the 10,000 lakes festival instead this year, because bonnaroo has just gotten too big. So hopefully I'll have just as much fun there as I did at Bonnaroo last year

2. A friend of mine is down there. She kind of sucks though.

3. please explain bonaroo to me

4. it is a music festival in Tennessee that has alot of jam bands. 10klf is better

5. I wanted to go but couldnt because of school and work- couldn't get time off. Some friends of mine are up there with heads full of acid and lots of bud.

6. I live in tennessee, to bad i didn't get tickets this year. sweet lineup, they ran about 200 dollars though :eek:

waiting for my friends to get back from the festivities, as the dank shrooms will pile up in my city. yumyumyum.

7. More expensive then that if you waited till like a month before, last year I paid almost 500$ for two tickets to bonnaroo, 10klf is MUCH cheaper.

Little_j you going to 10klf this year? I wanna see if anyone from the city will be there

8. I wish I'd gone. Friends went and said that within the first hour of getting there tent set up they had 20 hits of acid, a half of booms, way to much molly to handle. Sounds like it would have been a blast.