Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who is this Wiz Khalifa dude anyways?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Felix vom Hof, Jul 6, 2011.

1. I don't know, everyone keeps going on about him, but I've never even met, spoken to or seen him.

2. Some black kid that smokes weed, and now hes a stoner hero

3. [​IMG]

Looks like a tool to me.

4. A wack rapper.

Curren$y>>>Wiz

5. I think he's a pop artist or hip hop or rap or something.

6. best rapper alive duhhhh

Edit: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMDzmbwcCWw[/ame]

7. If you tired of hating lil wayne, hate on him

8. hes beast u all haters out there can suck it

9. ^^hahahaahhaha (wiz voice)

10. he's dating a bald chick

11. A mainstream hiphop/rap artist. He's currently very popular amongst teenagers and young adults. Some people like him, some idolize him, and some dislike him. Just as some like and dislike the color purple. I think some of his music is pretty good to be honest, but I respect anyone that thinks otherwise!

We are all family and a rapper is no need for any animosity amongst us. :smoke:

12. [​IMG]

13. Some actor on some show from the Disney Chanel. I dunno what the fuss is, I haven't watched it.

14. Time for our daily thread about this guy...:devious:

15. STOP POSTING HIM. This is coming from a fan, pre-rolling papers.

16. [​IMG]

17. No, turned mainstream this year after being around putting out good shit since 2002. Don't know why people hate on him, his older stuff is amazing, and his new stuff might not be the best but it grows onto you and they really aren't that bad.

18. hmmm, are you talking about drake? cause it wouldn't be the disney channel, it'd be canadian programming of degrassi, wiz definitely has no relation with the disney channel