Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

who is that actress?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spark It29, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Alright, so there is this actress. She played in a movie where she just got out of jail, goes to her old house, lives in it I guess with another family, and goes to school and theres this whole science fair thing. It was on comedy central before shes like really uncool and some cool kids trick her into getting her science experiment idea. She always smiles and curls up her upper lip so you see all her top teeth and like flutters her eye lashes. She reminds me of a fuckin meth addict or some shit.

2. who the fuck knows?

3. with robert deniro?

4. Strangers with Candy?

5. Amy sedaris is her name. Her brother is a great writer also.

6. holy shit I read some of David Sedaris' books back in high school...

7. oh!!! you're talking about that chic who was an 'it' girl a few years back before she modeled for that dude (you know the gay guy who dated Marc Jacob's ex).

8. YES thanks!

9. #10 drayton sawyers, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    David is a really great writer. He's on NPR all the time too. Doing short narrative stories and such. Talented duo those two!!!

10. Winner!!!!
    Great Show. Stephen Colbert at his finest.

11. Love Stranger's with Candy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj-hkc64kjM&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Strangers with Candy - Jellineck on pot‬‏[/ame]