Who is right?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NickM420, Nov 15, 2010.

1. This story will involve Me and 2 friends. Names will be
    Me
    Friend 1
    Friend 2

Last weekend, friend 1 and friend 2 and I hung out. Friend 1 and I split a $40 sack. We crashed at friend 2's house (his parents). Friend 1 payed 20, and I payed 20. We smoked out friend 2, and only had a bit left each. I accidentally left my last bit at friend 2's house, under his mattress. I left it there because I was woken up by friend 1 at like 3am, and he was leaving because friend 2 was being a douche bag. I was still high and sleepy, so I left it on accident.

He found it and smoked most of it, knowing it was mine. Friend 1 and I were hanging out yesterday, we invited friend 2 to come because we were about to buy another sack. Friend 2 said sure, and he would pitch in what he had left from what I left at his house. Friend 1 payed $25, and I payed $5. We bought a gram and a half, so we smoked most of it, and friend 1 kept the rest since he pitched in the most. Friend 2 never put in any of the weed he was going to. This morning we woke up at friend 2's house. I told friend 2 to give me what he had left because it was what I had paid for, and I never said he could have it. He said since I left it at his house, it was his. Friend 1 backed me up some and said it was mine, but he didn't really wanna get involved. Friend 2 started being a douche bag, and Friend 1 and I were about to head to friend 1's house. When friend 2 left his room to get food, I took the weed that he never pitched in, that I had originally paid for. He didn't know. Friend 1 and I left, and went to friend 1's house. When we got there, apparently friend 2 found out, and texted friend one. He started saying that he wanted to stab me. And that he was gonna punch me in the face if he ever saw me again, and was just raging. He then said "Tell him if he doesn't want any problems to give it to me".

Let me paint you a mental picture. The amount of weed, is about the size of a nickel. Not a nickel of weed. A 5 cent nickel size. About a fat bowl.

Another picture: Friend 2 is about 2 inches taller than me, really skinny, and boney, and white. He also dresses in skinny jeans, and band tee's and tries to dress like those "emo/scene" kids. It's like he stopped maturing after 15 years old. So naturally, these threats from him are hilarious.

Not trying to sound cocky, but even though I'm 2 inches shorter about, I'm well built and could box this kid out easily. I've seen him fight, and he's terrible.

However!, I don't want to fight this kid, or even have him mad at me over such a small thing. It's dumb, and friend 1 agrees that the weed was mine, and that friend 2 is a douche and needs to calm down. But he doesn't want to get involved as I previously mentioned.

TL;DR:
    Left small amount of weed at kids house
    Claims since I left it, it's his
    I take it without him knowing
    He wants to punch me in the face
    lol.

2. Doesn't seem to me like your friend really backed you up...I mean isn't this the same guy that was pissed off at him the night you left it there? He could have made it a bit easier by being just as direct about it as you were.

As for the other friend, he never paid for anything...though he did provide a venue...I would say that entitiles him to the free smoke-up you gave him, though nothing really more, definitely not ownership of something that was accidentally left there.
    Also, wasn't he supposed to be throwing it in the next time you smoked anyway? What happened to that...so he came along, got smoked up again, and expects to walk out with what he walked in with?
    That's not exactly throwing in, that's like buying a movie ticket, seeing the movie, then asking for your money back.
    Stupid.

In regards to his threat, you never really know what to take seriously and not.
    If the guy's likely to fuck around with knives, you can get hurt no matter how good a fighter you are...boxing doesn't exactly defend from blades...but anyways, my suggestion would be to attempt to clear the air directly with him, just call him, reinforce the fact that your friend doesn't want to be in the middle of everything so you want to speak to him directly about it.
    Tell him to hear you out, that you want to talk about it, and if he's not willing to listen to you then you'll just hang up.
    Tell it like I've told it, if that's true.
    He got smoked up, that was his venue fee (free weed #1)...and even if you were happy for him to keep what you left at his place the first time, and the fact that he'd continued to smoke it himself before he saw you next (unfortunately free weed #2) that the second time he SAID he'd throw in, which was what he did...I assume he smoked some that day too, meaning that him throwing in what he had was etiquette. Not taking it back.
    He'd already had free weed twice, not a third time...
    He's unwarranted to even BE angry at you, and it's definitely not cause for violence.
    Tell him you're calling to put this shit behind you, but you're not going to compromise, you just wanted to clear the air.

...If he talks shit during the call, try not to respond in a negative manner, keep it together, say what you need to say and leave it there.

3. friend 2 sounds like a dick. i wouldn't smoke with him again if i were you

4. I think you are right. Your "friend 2" shouldnt be getting mad at you. Since you split the first original bag 50/50 and then he smoked most of what is left, you should ATLEAST have gotten what was left. You both should have split it half and half before you left his house.

Haha guys who dress "emo/scene" make me laugh. When a guy looks almost as feminine as a girl, there's a problem. :laughing:

5. Ye, ignore him, and if he seeks you out to fight, kick the shit out of him. I'd say it's really that simple.