Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

who here smokes weed everyday?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by I Stay High, Jul 28, 2011.

1. I do. Who else does?:smoke:

2. I think it would narrow down faster if you asked who doesn't smoke every day,

I've been hittin the herb at LEAST once a day for about 2 years straight, and I think it will be another two years before I slip up or get stuck in a situation were I somehow go a day without it.

3. smoke weed erryday

[​IMG]

4. #4 Norcali, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2011
    You are posting on a website dedicated to connoisseur, oldschool smokers, growers, breeders, advocates, mmj experts.... fuck-ton of people posting here smoke everyday my brotha!

^This.

5. i do.. there will be an occasion where i wont for a few days, maybe 2-3. other than that i smoke every day.. it's becoming a habit where i want to stop the use a little bit and handle some other personal things.

6. i would label myself as an everyday user. Just think about it, im high every, single day. How awesome is that?

7. Yea ask who doesn't haha. I have everyday since I was 15. Hardly skipped a day. A week is the longest I've gone without.

8. i do. But money is getting tight! Thinking about taking a 1-2 week break :'(

9. every. single. god damn. day.

10. [​IMG]

^Yes, yes I do smoke weed everyday.

11. Ive ben smokin since i was like 15 im 28 now and i can say ive ben high just about every god damn day, that i could, especaly lately ive had a good connect that gets top of the line shit at good prices steadly i think ive become spoiled with all this good herb i hate to think if somthing happens to dude ill be screwed,scraping my bowl and lookin in the carpet n shit lol

so yes i too smoke weed erryday

12. since i found so many dealers and i have a vape it gets hard to put down lol

13. All day everyday

14. I breathe through my bubbler.

15. how do you guys do it? i could never think of my self being high every single day of my life it would seem kind boring after a while. maybe its because im busy with school but still i would like to live some of my life not high lol.

16. For a real pothead, smoking weed isn't an event its a lifestyle choice.  Anything you can accomplish in a day sober, you can accomplish while high it's ur mindset... young grasshopper...

17. Smoking doesn't hold you back from life events it enhances them.  If you get too high try just takin a couple puffs of a joint or a pipe load.. 10 bong loads is gonna end your day quick

18. #20 mrmuffinman, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
    I smoke everyday but i feel i need to share something. I think all of the people who say weed has no addictive properties are just foolish. Same goes for people who think you dont go through withdrawel. You can.

I know from experience. I feel that i am sort o dependent on weed. Think about it, why are t breaks so hard? We feel that getting high is needed basicly.

And as far as withdrawel goes , any serious smoker knows that when you stoo smoking you : cant sleep for shit, have 0 appetite, and are irritable as hell . The good news is that this only is for a few days. It isnt severe but this stuff does exist guys.

We need to remember it is still a drug and that artificially producing excess hormones in our brain very comsistently, can cause some negative side effects as far as their natural production goes.