who here smokes regs?

Discussion in 'General' started by gangawhore, Jun 28, 2009.

1. #1 gangawhore, Jun 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2009
    just wondering who smokes regs or shwag (same thing). Ive had pretty shitty weed before and didnt really like it. but money is kinda a issue right now so im considering getting it. can you tell me how much an eighth little about regs. i ussually get kush but thats about 60 a eighth:(

2. you're used to dank? you won't like it.

3. i don't smoke regs by the way.

4. ya but i just want cheap shit and smoke huge blunts with friends without getting to baked;)

5. lol i wouldn't know

good weed is too easy to get, and cheap

bad weed is harder to find, which means i'd have to work at finding it

which is not something i am ever willing to do

6. i got a zip for free of regs the other day and it smoked really bad and was bullshit.

if youre in florida you can get a quarter for like $15 of regs if you go to the hood, if not youll probably pay $20 an 1/8th

7. damn where the fuck do you live...

8. i heard someone say on here once, if you smoke to get high smoke dank. if you smoke for the act of smoking, smoke mids/regs.

no disrespect, it's just not my thing. although i can completely understand wanting to twist up a giant fatty every now and then, and with the price of dank, that can be a difficult thing on a budget.

9. yeah i havnt seen schwagg in yers

regs to me is commercial cron 5-10 a gram something like big bud or power plant NL

10. [quote name='vagrant']i heard someone say on here once, if you smoke to get high smoke dank. if you smoke for the act of smoking, smoke mids/regs.

no disrespect, it's just not my thing. although i can completely understand wanting to twist up a giant fatty every now and then, and with the price of dank, that can be a difficult thing on a budget.[/QUOTna]

nah dude im not a little punk that smokes to look cool i just cant afford 20 a g haha

11. Schwagg sucks, mids are decent.
    If you can't afford dank then buy the shit..... you'll still get high.
    Plus, don't listen to all of the fucking weed snobs on this forum.

12. That's all you can find in Alabama man. It gets the job done for me but I have never tried dank so I don't really know what I am missing out on.

Some kid told me he was selling some dank at $9,600 a pound, sounds a little high huh?

13. i didn't mean act, as in acting like you're the shit for smoking. i meant act, as in like the act of rolling up fat blunts all day. i ain't trying to jock ya brother.

14. weed snobs??? I just don't smoke crap. if you cannot afford to smoke, don't smoke

15. i am admittedly a pot snob.