Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who here smokes blunts, like cigs?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by soneoo, May 16, 2010.

1. man i tried rolling, but they always come out loose and i end up wasting weed because it gets stuck to my fingers(it's usually pretty fine and small) so i don't like doing it like that. maybe i'll just practice on the tobacco that comes in it?

2. How about pure cannabis cigars?

THAT is the epic..ist method of smoking herb in my book :smoking:

3. yea i smoked 2 blunts and a joint already today and im rollin up another blunt right now hahaha i saw this thread on the homepage and it was perfect. i smoke cigs too though

4. You gotta get the cigarillos in the two pack foils....fresh, pliable, AMAZING.

But yea one of the big reasons why i smoke blunts is the art of rolling the blunt itself. Just the process of breaking the bud up perfectly, rolling it so its not too tight, making sure to rip off as much tobacco as possible, then finally sparking it :smoking: I have not found a feeling greater than that first pull after putting some serious TLC into rolling a blunt.

5. I agree with you 100%. I just think blunts are harsh and ruin the weed.

6. Blunts all day, I have a bong, but I only use it for roaches haha. Put a roach in and get rippepdddd

7. I usually roll em' right when I get my weekly pickup (usually half oz). Once I get down to about a quarter, i get a bit more conservative. But If I have it I love to roll them and play with the smoke, something I can't do with my zong :D

8. i dont know how you guys smoke all these blunts i have the money too but i just dont have the time with work. for me i couldnt funtion porporly enough to get all my work done high. i ahve to measure making sure words are spelled correctly all under a time limit. but i smoke 2 a day one in the morning for when i am getting ready and 1 when i get home from work. On weekends i have about 3-4 a day

9. Looks like youre good at youre job LOL

10. Holla atcha boy.

11. you best believe that when i start growing im gonna be smoking blunt smoke more frequently than oxygen

12. i smoke blunts of this shit all day
    [​IMG]

13. theres nothing like the slow controlled burn of a blunt. a well rolled blunt is quite enjoyable to most smoking pallets. most tobacco smokers (even occasionally) will agree that blunts rolled well, excess paper trimmed are quite amazing smoking devices.

i trim the shit out of my blunts and they burn slow, even and are comfortable to smoke.

14. i smoke a blunt every night before bed

15. i think the reason i smoke so many blunts is cuz i just love rollin up...used to smoke 3-4 blunts per day but managed to cut down to 2... an every once in a while 1. LOL

16. :wave: Right here!

I smoke one at least every day. Sometimes two but I can't afford to do it much more than that. Not until I get a better job at least. :rolleyes:

I do love everything about them too. The smell, taste, everything. I like mixing and matching flavors of blunts and strains. :smoking:

17. Haha man we think the same. I love going around my day high, it makes everything more thrilling!

& i've just smoked my 3rd blunt of the day.

18. OSG, the things I'd do to roll up a blunt of your hash plant...haha. I'm on a break right now, I've taken one hit off a joint in the past 21 days, and it was a very light hit off some low mids, and I can't wait to roll up a personal Grape Swish, I've heard the stores around here are carrying nothin but stale Swisher's now that I don't buy the shit out of them every day :p . I miss my blunts. I'm a 3+ swisher-a-day guy. Doesn't matter if I can afford high grade or mid grade, cause it's all gettin rolled up anyway :smoking:

19. i love blunts soooo much... just lighting it up all for myself once in a while is sooo awesome.

20. Best blunt moments: Wake n Bake + shower + huge breakfast, blunt + fast food, blunt + nature walk, blunt + under the covers, and most of all, blunt + nap + blunt!!!