Who here loves avenged sevenfold!!!???

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by romofan7, Nov 11, 2008.

1. there the awesomeness band ever..i listen to "A Little Piece of Heaven" while being high...the song and the music video is strange and crazy enough...but while ur high its the craziest shit ever!!!!

2. They're still around? Thought they kinda died out since the lead singer can't scream anymore or whatever.

3. me LUVS avenged sevenfold. :love::love::love:

4. I think they are more popular since the whole band started riding Axl Rose's dick...

That like neo-glam shit they are going for now is fucking bullshit.

They weren't good to begin with, but I was neutral on them, but since City of Evil they've been so god awful that I've formed an opinion on them.

They are a bunch of fucking tools. They were better with all the markup and screaming and shit, at least they sounded kind of original back then...

5. Yeah I agree with you, they seem to imitate GNR lot. My neighbor used to work with the lead singers dad back when they first started so I got to see them in the beginning and thought they were decent, but yeah now I confuse them with every other shitty mainstream acts out there.

6. so all you do is hate on artists?

first lil wayne now avenged sevenfold

lolz

but yea i love em!
    my favorite song is almost easy

7. Lil Wayne is considered an artist?
    The world really has gone to shit haha.

8. Lol word. Avenged sevenfold is wack... They do remind me of GnR NOW. like back then like along time ago i liked maybe a song or 2... There new shit is wack... Like its not even metal lol.. even though they never were metal anyway.

Lil Wayne<Avenged Sevenfold

Avenged sevenfold<Every other metal/punk band lol.

9. All I do is hate on bad artists, and Avenged Sevenfold would certainly fall under the category of bad...

10. I've seen them a few times. I can't imagine why anyone would love them.

The only thing they have going for them is the dueling lead guitars going out left and right.

11. man I was just about to make an a7x thread before I saw this. I don't care who their following after or what style they're trying to pull off. Bottem line is synyster is one hell ofa guitarist that dude just sheds every damn solo he does. Drop some acid and crank up the volume in your headphones and just listen to syn melt your face off with those nasty solos. I don't like all of their lyrics but I can't get over the guitar in their songs.

12. I liked their old stuff better, but I still like them overall, great instrumentals