Who here likes vicodin?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thecolorgreen, May 22, 2008.

1. I doo. :hello:
    i just popped 3 like 10 minutes ago and am waiting for the wave of happiness.
    but it is not always easy for me, a young woman living in a small farming town, to get a hold of some when i run out. What would the rest of you Rx people do in my situation hmm?

2. Its alright, and just alright.

3. ive had it a couple times all the times but 1 all i got was a body high feeling then felt like shit. the one time i had a good high with it i took like 4 then smoked a couple bowls. felt like i was floating all the way from my friends crib to wendys. thats when the munchies kicked in... needless to say i ate 2 baconators with a side of large fries and then walked to mcdonalds which is right next to wendys and got a shamrock shake. so my advice is plain and simple-smoke weed.

4. Vics really don't do anything for me, even in high doses. Now Percs, thats where the fun is at! OC 80s are nice too. Everything in moderation.

5. usually they make me nauseous but they always make me really moody

6. Percs are better, but I do like vics. The last time I had them, I had had like 7 shots (a lot for me) and several bowls... I was fucked up... so of course I bought 4 5mg vics from my buddy and took those before going to the Metrodome with some buddies for a baseball game. I hadn't had them in awhile, and I don't remember much, but I guess I left after two innings without telling anyone and I walked back two miles in the sleet/freezing rain by myself in a t-shirt, pants, and flip flops... Don't really recall anything after that!

7. percs?
    what kind of pills are you talking about.
    Oxy?

8. I like Vikes but I think I have a tolerance to them last time I did them I didnt feel anything at all and I did like 5 and I weigh about 125 pounds but I believe percs are Oxycodone with Apap

9. Yeah, I prefer oxy over hydro, I just said Percs and Vics since those are two most common ones...

10. well I say I love it bc I love most drugs bc of their uniqueness

11. Third favourite drug, behind herb and nicotine.

12. Nice tits, Cuddy. You pregnant yet?

13. never tried it but if i were to do painkillers id probably try oxy.