Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who here likes to crossfade?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VeiledReality, Nov 10, 2009.

1. In my area it means to be high and drunk at the same time.

I personally despise alcohol,it does no good for me.
    But I've been wondering how the effects mixed together are like.

Anyone here with experience on the subject?

2. I love to smoke and drink. But there is no doubt that to some people it can be volatile. My general rule for it is, don't smoke more than like, five bowls and a J or bleezy if you're having hard liquor, and if you're just having anywhere from 2-8 beers or a 40, you're chill as cucumbers on ice.
    I've thrown up a few times from stupidly not knowing my limit. You have to wait about 30 minutes to really feel what the alcohol is doing. But I have to say, it is a great buzz. The best is just having a 40 and a big J to pass.

3. i used to do that all the time, but now it seems like i get the spins really bad when i smoke and drink

4. Yeah that happens to me too. Now I'll just drink and won't start smoking until the end of the night nears.

5. I have done it a couple times, enough to know my limit if im going to mix both. But if im getting drunk(really drunk) i stash my weed cause i tend to smoke it when im blacked out which is a huge waste. Personally one night sit down and smoke and drink and see what happens.

6. fuck yeah agreeing with this post...

crossfading is my game

7. Sounds somewhat fun lol,but yea last time I drunk liquor I ended up naked in my backyard at 3 am throwing up my dinner.True story.

And beer just tastes nasty,but yea ima give it a try soon.

8. I have a very sensitive stomach, so if I want to drink to any extent, I have to smoke either before or during (or both :yay:) to keep my nausea at bay.
    And weed is the best hangover cure.
    Just a few tokes and you're good. Don't even need a whole j or bowl usually.

9. 'round here, we call that right der' "gettin' crunk"

:smoke:

10. I agree alcohol sucks, but when you combine the two it can be fucking amazing. Be sure not to overdue it though, cause the rest of the night will be hell

11. I do it all the time. At first I could only smoke minimal amounts, or else I would start spinning. Now I can use pretty much any amount of both without worry.

12. I guess I'm still sensitive to the 'spins' since if I drink too much, the spins make it not enjoyable for me.

13. i love to smkoe and drink, it's the way to live life, but the problem is usually i only have pot :(, :smoking: :D

14. yea so my first time crossfading...big mistake. i didn't know my limits,

i went over to my boys place and we lit up my bowl with some high mids. probably the best shit i've had since i started smoking. well right after finishing off the bowl some people come over and we start playing drinking games...that was the mistake. there was some game where we started on and were stuck on kings. some game you have to drink for 13 seconds and if you can't it goes to the next person but if you do it you get a new card instead of king. i cant remember the name of it. anyways nobody could drink the full 13 seconds so the king rotated for a good 30 minutes. before i knew it i had downed a 12 pack of bud light within an hour and was baked out of my mind....

...i woke up the next morning hugging the toilet.

15. ive never heard of crossfading. where i come from its called gettin fucked up. but anyways if you're new to "crossfading" then id say take it easy when you decide to do so. it has a tendency to creep up on you. so be careful because you mite find yourself hugging the toilet if not.

16. never heard it called crossfading till i came to GC but i gotta smoke when i drink or else i get like almost hyper and wanna go do something, but if im smokin a blunt while im drinkin im feelin good as hell.