Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

who here is gettin brainwrecked tonight?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SkullUCG, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Friday night, no date, no partys, no friends that can hang out, tried to justify being home tonight but i cant. So what am i gonna do? Smoke enough pot to kill a small dog and ride out the night in styyyyyyyle.

anyone else?:cool:

2. ^ Cheers mang ^

Im also changing this to a post funny videos thread:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqz5dbs5zmo]YouTube - Cool Guys Don't Look At Explosions[/ame]

3. working on that as im typing.

4. Taking a few BT's now and saving a fat blunt for later tonight...

5. Im down. Unfortunatly cant get outside with a good escuse to smoke this o so delicious enticing blunt i rolled. So imma chill in my bathroom with a sploof and smoke bowls till i forget where the door is :smoke:

We shuld all get in a chat room later or something.

6. We can do that?

Im down, waitin another half hour before i hit the pipe though. Seems like it'll just be a better time to do it.

7. Im doing the the same as we speak!

8. Not on here..I mean..if people have aim or something, no one can stop us from getting on aim lol. I mean shit i aint gonna be doing anything else..maybe play a game or something. Yah im waitin till everyones to bed..then probly just chill on a bowl for an hour or so.

9. I'm pretty fuckin branwrecks. Been taking bong rips of some dank shit since 2pm... just smoked like a 1.7g blunt of that shit about an hour ago and we split. I'm flyin high as fuck right now :smoke: Just got home not too long ago. Sittin down with the cereal and a clint eastwood movie and fall asleep the right way

10. I might be down.. Just hit up some friends seein if were gonna go out tonight but if not im down blazin :smoke:

BTW
    I just need to post about how awesome solar hits are. I just tried taking some for the first time today. Fucking sweet.

11. Im down. After I pick up my brother, Im going to smoke myself retarded, and attempt to play a video game.

Attempt is the key word, sometimes I dont make it that far...

12. I just had surgery, and was advised not to smoke for 24 hours, as it could make me sick, so I'll just blaze all day tomorrow. After my 24 hours are up.

13. Hm change of plans..Now i gotta try to roll up a quick J in the closet and go smoke it in the backyard without getting caught..If i succeed..I shall be back...Wish me luck!

14. #15 The Green Toker, Jun 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2009
    Haha, not exactly what you said, but I am fucked up right now. I went out with my friends 2 of em, and I bought a 40 sack. Well time goes on, and next thing I know, its 4 bowls later between the 3 of us and one of them pulled out some surrup andthere was half in the bottle and we split in into 6 shots through a shot glass so 2 shots each. Mann It hit me and my firends hard, now I'm just sittin In my room on my computer trippin balls listening to old rap weed songs.

Haha, i just reread this and i realized i said "and" a lot, :smoking:

This feels like the best night ever, because I got a new hookup, and he live like 4 houses down from me in my grandmas rental house.

15. [-_-] -=(luck!)

16. Me man. I love summer.

I smoked all night with my buds and now I'm rollin a nice fat jay for myself and usually I only smoke out of my piece.

And I'm gonna listen to my iPod through my Beats By Dr. Dre headphones and just zone.

17. have been since I woke up this morning. over a gram today. Normally never over .3 a day. Low tolerance ftw

18. I got so pitted

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5j4McFzies]YouTube - Surfer on the News[/ame]

19. yea me too man. no video games tonight though. :mad: