who here is from georgia?

Discussion in 'General' started by highandwasted, Mar 7, 2007.

1. hey i was wondering who here is from georgia and smokes? maybe we can all get together and have a meet up day?

2. Welcome to the city! I used to live in GA when I was younger, but have since moved back to the Philly area... I used to live in the Savannah area. Where abouts are you?

3. hey thanks! i actually registered this name in 2005 to view the pics in posts and never have posted myself.

i live in the north alpharetta area. ive been to savannah a few times its a nice area.

4. Hey bro nice to see a "whos from georgia" thread i just moved to columbus you anywhere close to me?

5. yeah im about an hour drive away from you. how are you liking it there? did you find any good connects yet?

6. Well I hope you stick around a bit more this time. Lots of cool people to talk to here :)

That trip looks like it takes a good 2-3 hours or so. You got family down in Savannah or was it just for vacation or somethin? I lived there for a couple years, and went to kindergarten there. We also lived in Ft. Stewart (my old may was in the Army for 6 years so I've lived like everywhere, lol)....

Them fire-ants down there are a bitch and a half, though. I made my way into a nest once and was completely covered from the waist down... Didn't walk in the grass for like a month, LOL. Our neighbor taught us that if you pour a bunch of grits around their nests - they'll eat the grits and explode... It actually works, too. Good shit :D

7. i stopped by there when i used to vacation down in the brunswick area where i have family.

yeah i remember when i was little thats what my dad did was pour grits on them haha. that brings back lots of memorys of my ant killing days. when i used to bring out the magnifying glass and burn those suckers!

8. im in marietta bout 45 mins away.

9. marietta has some good dank. thats where my friends hookups were before he went to rehab. nows i cant find anyone around me that has any good weed :(

10. Though I live in Florida now, I spent 21 years of my life in good ol' Camden County.

-Elo

11. I live in alpharetta as well. What county?

12. hey ya'll, a bit south of Macon over here, peace.

13. hey califax, do you have AIM?

14. yea i lived in marietta for like 5 years in garrison plantation down the street from a small community college. I got weed hookups but its nothing really good.

add my aim grippingthagrain

15. i need to move a little bit more to the south so i can get better connections. i cant find anyone with dank up here in north georgia.