Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who here has to smoke everyday?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by o0s0n0o, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Right now, I've been sober for 4 days and counting. Not fiending it one bit, but kinda miss getting the munchies. I say I have pretty good self-control. Anyone else here can control themselves without having to smoke every single day?

2. Holy shit bro, Im 4 days sober too. Im on vacation with my family lol. Not fiending either, just cant really eat as much and very hard to fall asleep unless Im dead tired. good luck to you

3. I've only taken a break when around family as well; or during school. After 3 days I don't fiend anymore. But those first few days...I MISS YOU MARY

4. [quote name='"Nuuuut"']Holy shit bro, Im 4 days sober too. Im on vacation with my family lol. Not fiending either, just cant really eat as much and very hard to fall asleep unless Im dead tired. good luck to you[/quote]

Haha dude same here. I can't really eat that much anymore and have a hard time sleeping.. Mary puts me to sleep good and help me with my weigh problems.. I am 5'10 120 lbs. Yeah I know, blame my fast metabolism haha.

5. Damn. Lol I smoke mainly around nighttime or im atleast high when I go to bed so its really weird just not being high going to bed

6. I don't have to.

I choose to. :smoke:

7. [quote name='"AS420"']I don't have to.

I choose to. :smoke:[/quote]

/thread

8. [quote name='"Nuuuut"']
    Damn. Lol I smoke mainly around nighttime or im atleast high when I go to bed so its really weird just not being high going to bed[/quote]

Lol dude me too. Only smoke at night, that's all. But if I'm out with my friend then yeah, that's a different story.

9. Skinny people unite!:wave:

But seriously, I've never gotten withdraws lol
    I like to take breaks when I have tests coming up, or if I just want to do other things with my time / money.
    I love smoking cannabis, but it not what I base my life on, I'd stop if I ever felt that weed was holding me down or something.

I see weed kinda like I see ice cream or some other indulgence.
    Everything is okay in moderation.

10. True. I still smoke everyday haha.

11. Me too lol! :smoke:

12. how much did you used to smoke each day?

13. I usually smoke every day or close to it when I have bud... but once I run out I'm fine going 2 weeks + without it. Like donuts.... when I have donuts i eat as many as I can but when theyre gone I dont have donut withdrawl

14. I'm on vacation in Italy right now and don't have any bud after being a daily smoker for the past year...I tend to try and drink more to catch a buzz when I'm out of weed but I always end up drunker than I'd like and feel like shit, wishing I had more weed for the next day when I wake up :/ I smoke daily just cuz I like it, you have your cup of coffee, I have a nice bowl

I NEED GREEN

15. I've been smoking everyday for at least a month or two now, but I just saved up a little of my money to get two nice pieces. When those come in the mail, I have sour d's at home waiting to christen them. It's always hard for me to save nug - I'll just have to hang with my dealer, free bowls :smoke:

16. The first few days can be rough, but only because its part of the daily routine. I'm sure Shaun White feels the same way if he doesn't snow/skateboard for a few days. After the initial fiendzone, I just focus on how mind-blowing the high will be the next time I smoke due to super low tolerance. :)

17. I get about 100g+ of weed every week, so I smoke everyday. xD

I've taken a break for 5 days before, it was pretty easy. It just didn't benefit me the way I hoped it would, so now I just keep tokin everyday. :)

18. I'm pretty good with not smoking every day. But if I get into the habit of smoking everyday and then I stop, for the next couple days I'm like 'I wish I had some dope right now' then for the next couple weeks it's chill but after a month without weed I go on the prowl for it. :p

19. im sober for 2 days. my name is hurb and im a herbaholic. It is my life, weed is my life, its all i live for and get up for. Its why i go to work, its why i come back home, its why i go back to work again the next day. I feel funny even calling it weed, its more like "pleasure". I got nothing else in my life to fill in the relationship. Literally nothing, no relationships, no hobbies. But theres a reason i dont have any of that. Its not out of a lack of effort. Its simply the complete absence of any motivations outside of acquiring more herbs as a known cause of this elusive thing called "happiness" Or as i experience " moments of alrightness" . I simply have no drive to pursue anything, especially when there arent any pleasure rewards in my day for pursuing things that other people derive satisfaction from. Those little moments where theres a laugh or smile at somthing so goddamn petty that people recieved pleasure signals over. Its not easy to expend tremendous amounts of calories and see nothing in return for it exept being able to experience more of the daunting task of living. I have a chair and a roof over my head and a universe outside my window. But its all so dull and just....nothing.
    Thats said, i am sober, its easy even for a miserable fuck like me.

20. 2 weeks sober after 15 erryday, feelsgoodman, don't know when I'll toke again.