Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who here has ever had this happen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hammetowns92, May 7, 2009.

1. Im at my friends house trying out his new bong and I take about 6 or 7 rips. We go outside and I start puking alot and my eyes start rolling in the back of my head. It was ridiculous, did I just smoke to much or what do you guys think.

2. ive smoked massive amounts of weed and i can never understand how people puke. I can understand a psychotic breakdown.. but puking??? maybe im just too use to puking after booz binges.

3. This is usually caused by irritating the uvula causing him to involuntarily throw up due to a reflex.

4. Yeah, you probably just got too high. Use to happen to me

5. yeah ive never puked myself but i have seen my friends brother puke, it was from a megaaaa blunt hit. but yeah not sure, prob just they way you were born haha

6. Unless that is something you don't mind, I would smoke less in a sitting...

7. Well does it just go away?

8. Dude trust me, you just took some huge hits and irritated the fuck out of your throat.

You'd have to get knocked on your ass high to throw up just from that.

This is probably one of the first times you used a peculated device, which caused you to drag in a much bigger hit than you are used to, over shot it, and irritated your throat.

9. just try not to give a fuck. youre either cut out to be an ultimate smoker/toker or ur not. work ur way up the ranks or just keep smoking even if you think u cant hang wid it then ull work past the sickness and fear at its worst and ull get used to be REAL high

10. Well I was way the hell up there so I guess ill just smoke less.

11. That sounds about right.

I still dont understand how people throw up after doing anything.... Ive been to the point of being drunk and feeling like I could throw up, but I never did, it was mainly b/c it was hot out @_@.

Throwing up after smoking...? I would imagine it happens when you breath in wrong, like when you eat or drink anything and you cough to hard.

12. Alright well thanks for the help guys, going to pick up a quarter tommorow. Im pretty happy.

13. each person reacts to it differently. some people naturally just can't handle it. i have friends who are allergic to marijuana. you should know your limits, don't push past something you can't do. fuck peer pressure and trying to show off, do what's right for you and your body. anyways, you want to get high to feel nice, not to start puking and getting sick.

14. hmm... one day you'll be a big boy lol

[​IMG]

15. I could be totally wrong and probably am but I remember way back in health class times for CPR if you gave to much breath into the persons lungs it could go into their stomach and make them throw up. This could be from taking to much smoke in and maybe that made you throw up.

16. Ah jee golly really? lol

17. #17 Satchel, May 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2009
    I'm going to try to make it happen right now. :smoking:

Edit: Just threw up :metal:

18. You just had a whitey. Blood pressure drop from smoking too much. It's happened to me
    a couple of times, from smoking too much dank in one sitting. Nothing to really worry
    about unless it happens a lot.

19. I sure see this kind of thread a lot and I ask the same question everytime: did you eat anything throughout the day before you toked? Because if you didnt thats probably your answer right there.

20. I got super fucked up before from grand daddy purp hit it in a nice big bong
    I took a super fat rip the water was cooled with ice
    I ended up killing the bowl and took it all to the brain well my lungs
    I felt super fuckin cold air in my lungs then I got super stoned
    I was literally having slight auditory hallucinations
    I could barely move I was just stuck and dazing off
    I was surprised I walked home after that shit lol, well I took the bus half ways
    My friend knew I was totally gone, I didn't puke I almost had panic attack
    I was too fucked up but the dude I smoked with let me chill out for a while
    So we sat in his house but anyways yeah man for a sec I thought I was gonna puke
    But then I shifted my mind to the music they were playing and I was okay
    But super stoned haha good times good times, I think I need a t-break
    I want to reach that level of being high...
    Last time I tried I got a panic attack cause the bud was more sativa
    And I never felt a good sativa like the last stash I had...

Alright sorry for getting off topic but yeah I almost had a "puking" moment...
    I had a few coughing moments..