Who here grows the dankest nug?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Chopsmoker420, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Jus wanna see who has the dankest nug here and what the prices are like right now I'm payin 1000 a Q and 3500 a P for this nug

image-4093682168.jpg

2. I go to the dispensary and pay 500$ for a qp of the dankest medicine you can get your hands on

3. Damn I need to move were you live

4. Hahahaha I call bullshit. Clubs buy top shelf for at least 3,000 why the hell would they sell you a qp for less than they buy it for. If your buying a qp for 500 they must be paying 1500 for a P most likly leas an that's not dank at all that's swag. It might get you stoned but it is not the dankest.

5. I started turning all my nugs into hash oil. You can "donate" an ounce for more than you can "donate" a qp for. And it doesn't even take 2 ounces of nugs to make it. The dispensaries up here test all the "donated" medicine. Mine came out to 98% THC. Way danker than ANY nugs ANYONE can grow.

6. Everyone grows the dankest nugs.

7. [quote name='"Chopsmoker420"']Jus wanna see who has the dankest nug here and what the prices are like right now I'm payin 1000 a Q and 3500 a P for this nug

[/quote]

New england #s huh? Lol :wave:

9. Just bought a ounce of this purple wreck for 350 (USD)

image-53322779.jpg

10. man what is wrong with everyone, charging sooo much and paying soo much? anything over 200 an oz is a rip off imo.

asking who grows the dankest bud is like asking everyone what the best color in the world is...completely dependent on the person you ask

11. Let me guess, you are from the west coast?

How don't people understand that prices are completely different coast to coast?!

350 is a damn good price for the average buyer on the east coast. Most dealers are getting them for 300.

Cali/Colorado prices will be substantially lower for the obvious reason.

12. You jus gotta know the right people on the east coast I live in CT and if I get a single Oz I won't pay anymore then 300 but I don't get it for any less than 280 unless I'm gettin like a qp

13. east coast here, and yes dispensary prices are quite up there, that is why i would never go back to one. if you can grow a lb with a 600w light in a total of 12-14 weeks, that would cost about 200$ to run it (electricity and nutes) thats $12.50 an oz. even at a total cost of 500$ to run it that long, that would be about $35 an oz if you produced a lb in 3 months.

just my 2c

14. That's why I said the average buyer. Someone who is well connected will obviously get the better prices.

280-300 is what any dealer around here gets there's for. 350 is the typical going rate from them and then you have the 3rd guy asking a full 380-400 for the oz.

15. Even last summer 350 was a great price for a oz

16. yep thats about the prices i hear going around where i live, i just think everyone is getting gouged hard core. its sad when you put it in perspective at what it costs to grow it once you have the equipment and experience. i guarantee i could pick up an oz for 100-200$ of the same strain and same quality that ppl are paying 300-400$ for. or even better, produce it at 15$ an oz and have enough to smoke as much as i want, smoke out a few of my friends (with cards) every day and still have some to donate for free, for a price less than what ppl pay for a single oz.

just my opinion but i think people should stop asking such high prices and undercut the dispensaries so people in need that cant grow can get their meds at a reasonable price.

17. I'm sayin at minimum wage it takes me almost a month to get money for a oz but this spring I'm gunna have multiple plants out doors and hopefully some harvest

18. #18 blankss, Feb 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2013
    I'm in detriot n prices are 200 in my circles but we use to give it to the dispensary for 225 n they ripped people for 500 or 125 a q what a rip. sure prices are gonna jump again since they shut down all the shops. If your a med patient anything over 200 for top shelf is to much IMO expecially if you have a caregiver

19. [quote name='"todderfran"']Everyone grows the dankest nugs.[/quote]

What has twos thumbs and grows the dankest shit on earth? This Guy!

A quarter pound cost me about $50. You don't pay sucker prices when dank grows like kudzu.

20. What I gotta see this in person donate a brother a sample