Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who here came from Yahooka?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Just looking to find out how many Yahooka members are here.

I came from Yahooka a long time ago.

How many others do we have?

2. Y'know I am.

3. me. But i never posted there, just looked at posts, almost daily.

4. ME!!
    Member #8056.

5. i came from yahooka, grasscity is much metter.....and the people @ yahooka are mean :)

6. ya know i did

peace

7. i'm FoTwenny on Yahooka

8. not me :) grasscity ur my first n only

9. they have so many broken links on that site
    peace
    -e

10. Hey Fo! i was wonderin when i was gonna see ya here.
    Peace

11. me too...there is no other :D

12. I thought I had signed up there, but wasnt on the net much, then found this place a short sometime after that, and I never went back to yahooka. I dont think I posted once! I just started posting here and I remember browsing the forums some there, but I cant find any records of posts..lol, oh WELL. :) im happy where Ive landed :)

13. Well I perused the forums while this forum was down a few days ago...I wasn't impressed.

14. didnt they have a heavy petting forum?

15. Yeah Yahooka has really gone down the crapper lately, it used to be dope but IDK if i'll be back there again.

The City is sweet!!
    Peace

16. went to yahooka once, after i discovered this place. havent been back and have no desire to.

17. That's what I always say, too! The City is my only love!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

18. Exactly! I was really diggin' Yahooka - then it got like - STUPID. There was always someone rippin' someone else up. Then somebody posted a couple of links to the City and it was good! I'm a firm believer in our freedoms but I am also a firm believer in politeness and that old saying "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"!

19. Well said Critter and Stonie Jo.

Yahooka was like this site to start with..

Now it is a hell hole for a few!

20. i jus tagged along after the boys came.
    its the great people that make a wonderful place outa the blank space that makes ya wanna stay and play in the race.

much love
    peace