Who here blows their nose on their dirty laundry/shirts?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Senior PoopiePants, May 27, 2010.

1. i blew my ball snot into a polo shirt one time.. threw it out though.

2. Hell Yeah, I'm too damn lazy to get up. I mean if I'm gonna have to constantly blow my n se I'll grab some Kleenex or something but otherwise thats exactly what i'll do.

3. Absolutely. I don't even remember the last time I used tp or a tissue Haha. Hey its already dirty right? It's gonna get washed regardless. :wave:

4. i've done it.. i try to not make a habit of it, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

there's worse things that can be wiped on a shirt than a harmless snot.

5. Why was this moved to Pandora's Box? :laughing:

6. #26 Norma Stits, May 27, 2010
    Last edited: May 27, 2010
    because it's offensive and controversial!

but seriously i donno..

i didn't move it.. but where else would it go?

7. Because I was about to post about how I jizz in my socks.

8. It's convenient and it's comfortable. Grab an old shirt and blow, throw it back on the floor in my messy room.

9. general?

anyway, ew man.... i use kleenex, or snot rocket that shit onto the ground (if i'm outside)

10. nah man ill make the 10 second walk and get a kleenex

11. ahahahha!

12. No lol. but probably only because I haven't thought of it.

13. you guys are nasty! idk maybe im just ocd, everytime i blow my nose, i use toilet paper, flush it down the toilet and then wash my hands :p

14. No, no, no, good sir. You're doing the RIGHT thing. :D

15. Might as well wipe your ass with your clothes right???? I mean it is getting washed :p

16. exactly!

wait.. :confused: :bolt:

17. I've used a dirty shirt a few times, when I was crying in my room and didnt wanna go out where my family is to get tissue :p

18. I've never blown my nose on dirty clothes, but sometimes after sex, if my boyfriend came all over me and there isn't a towel nearby, or neither of us wants to walk out bare-ass to go get one, we'll do the 'clean-up' with a dirty shirt or something.

19. dude this is badass, i swear i thought i was the only one...shit im bout to do that right now.

20. lol i do exactly that every morning when i get on grasscity then i bring the shirt out with me to water my 14 plants lolloollool this is hilarious i thought i was the only one ha:smoking: