who hear playes a instrument?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Anton-Tokin, Oct 30, 2009.

1. just wondering i play guitar and teach and i sing

2. I play guitar in this crust style punk project I'm working on at the moment but I'm really better versed at bass.

3. Bass, guitar, french horn, saxophone, and trumpet

I grew up in a musical family

4. Haha in middle school and part of high school I played violin. I taught myself how to play guitar and the piano.

5. I play mainly bass, but I can also play guitar, piano, and the drums. I used to play with a bunch of friends in a reggae/dub group, and I still do, but we have stepped down from being a group to a bunch of friends gettting drunk and playing dope reggae.

6. guitar 8 years
    keys 4 years

7. I taught myself how to play guitar, ive been playing for about 2 years and im already better at it then a friend i know whos been playing since he was like 4 :hello:

8. piano, guitar, bass, bongo

9. your friend must not be very dedicated lol

because, aside from the fact that he's just been playing a lot longer than you..

starting at an age as young as 4 gives you a huge advantage. things just sink in quicker.

10. I'm a pianist :)
    started playing when I was 7!

11. i make trance with my synth

12. I play bass guitar and have been teaching myself guitar. I also used to play tuba in high school.

13. I play the keys/synth and make hip hop beats/prog rock tracks in Reason/Cubase. Started playing the keys 2 years ago Im decent at playing rythym but lead synth is more my thing

14. #14 no comment, Oct 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2009

oh word? recording anything?

i play bass in a hardcore band. i also sing. we suck ass, but thats okay. we're called constant doubt. i started playing bass to play in this band. so when i started i didnt know anything. we've been together since like may. so thats how long ive been playing haha. it took forever to learn how to sing/play at the same time. here's our myspace Constant Doubt op MySpace Music â€â€œ Gratis gestreamde MP3â€â„¢s, fotoâ€â„¢s en Videoclips . we only have a couple songs i recorded months ago with a camera haha. i just converted the videos to audio. so they're terrible quality. we have way better songs now.

15. Guitar, can play a bass alright.

16. I play the guitar. Not very well, but I'm learning.

17. I play the drums and guitar. Thinking about getting a bass to fuck around on.

18. Drums, 5 years. Play mainly in jazz/mathcore and southern metal style.

19. i play the violin and piano, violin ~ 6 years , piano ~ 5 years.

anyone else play classical while high? its kinda hard lol.

but i like to jam to blues and jazz when im high on piano and violin. maybe pop some hendrix in or somethin. shits awesome.

20. I play acoustic and used to play base guitar and abit of piano, mostly acoustic now.