Who hates the taste of blunts

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Trainwreak420, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Don't u just hate the taste of tobacco that comes with smoking a blunt? I can't stand it. I'd much rather smk from glass:bongin: or even a joint:smoking: as long as there's no tabacco in it.
    Who else here is like me?

2. noone. blunts are awesome.:cool:

3. Yeah, fuck blunts.
    glass ftw

4. Blunts have a great taste.
    So does glass.

I <3 both.

5. I'm with you there I prefer a bong or joint any day. I don't like tobacco and have had a death in my family from lung cancer so I'm kind of against it. i do like a nice flavored paper though

6. I like the taste :confused:

7. im like you, i dont care for tobacco.

8. Nope I love blunts. Its only one or two leaves, how can it really be bothering you that much?

9. Optimo Peach is my choice of blunt.

I loovvvee blunts!

I do care about my lungs, and yeah tobacco is in wraps, but it won't really effect you if you smoke blunts every now and then. I do love glass too.

10. Thats why you gut the bastard then replacing it with the goods..Why would there be tabacco in it??

Stony adventures with Skiball

11. The wrapping is made from dried tobacco leaves

12. I love smoking blunts btw I can't roll spliffs for shit and I hate having to clean a bong or risk tipping it over eww nasty ass bong water smell:smoking:

13. No kidding..but its a miniscual amount..i always taste the bud and the leave adds a hint of grape to the mix..im sorry, its just hard to imagine smoking without the option of a blunt

14. Not a big fan of blunts, unless its shwag, thats the only way to smoke that shit lol

15. I swear by joints. Fuck mixing weed with cheap cigars.

16. I taste the bud to. But I also taste the tabacco. I like the taste of straight bud. I'm not saying blunts are bad or stupid. There just not for me. Altho if that's what everybody is smoking I won't miss out :smoke:

17. I love the hint of flavoring 2 thats thats pretty much the only reason I like blunts plus you don't have to keep relighting just sit back and chill:smoking:

18. What brand blunts are you smoking ??

19. Usually dutchs or games. What do u use? And do u think it matters what cigar u use?

20. the word hate and blunts shouldnt be in the same sentence.