Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who has the best stuff?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Got Marijuana?, Jan 27, 2010.

1. this is a thread to see what u.s. state has the best marijuana...........post pictures of the best and make sure u put where u got it so we all know where you got it.if u want u can also list the city...tell the story of when u smoked it how awesome was it

The Question Is......Where in the country is Mari Jane's finest?

2. Not this again...

3. i mean are u for real man? Obv is Cali.

4. is this a real question? california

5. Its def norcal, yay area all the way. Got them grapes???

*******100th post mane!!!!:hello:

6. in my lungs

7. I don't have a high def camera so i cant take pictures of my nugs.

But I got me some of this last night. California babyyyyy

[​IMG]

8. Best state? Come on...its Cali

But best all around...BC Bud, atleast thats what I hear.

9. not wisconsin.

we probably got the most beer though!

10. 1ST PRIZE - California

2ND PRIZE - NYC. we just got too many ppl with too much money and we get everything. believe me kidddddddddddd. u *****s in cali is broke and we using our money even tho were in a recession too TO BUY MORE WEED LOL times r rough. and we most likely get it from cali lol.

11. Buy seeds from Amsterdam, grow your own, and the best weed is right in your house.

12. It's not Cali guys, sorry. I live in NorCal, and get some BOMB weed up here... But the shit I got back in Philly was just as good, and a lot was even better...

My vote goes for PA, and more specifically, the Philadelphia area.

Here's a few pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. wow 56k beware lol... Cali is first, people probably don't realize it but when you get bomb bud anywhere in the us odds are it was cali grown and shipped to your city.

14. What, no mention of hawaii? Fail.

Hawaii get's my vote.

15. #18 IGotTheCottons, Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2010
    Most of the bud I got in Philly was locally grown. ;)

:hello:

Sorry guys... I've lived on both coasts, and while Cali's bud IS dank as fuck (and it's fuckin everywhere)... I've gotten way better shit out in Philly... Though it's a bit harder to find out there...

More from Philly:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Well, as mentioned earlier, NYC has some pretty amazin weed
    I mean you can get ripped off easily by some shady men, but if u kno ur shit, youre all set. I get mine through a delivery service usually and it always is some of the dankest shit ive ever smoked, so NYC is nice

17. Damn, I live in philly and I get some bomb shit, but I've never seen bud that nice :eek: