Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

who has the best av?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Jul 6, 2003.

1. simple question. who has the best av?

nominations please.
    (i may make a poll once we have enough nominations)

2. i myself nominate vatoloco

3. need I say anything?

4. ganjamoms is cool shit, and just because its funny as hell i think adambc too... is that really a tittie? holy shit it is! (thats what i said when i saw that one thread about it)

5. I love Kind_of_Bongish's and sensis, ill post more after i find them.

6. any avatar that has a hit of LSD in it just has to be the shit.. hmm..

7. i think mines alright! i like alot of peoples avatars.

8. i gotta agree with who ever said it....
    vatlocos is really cool.. he still uses that eye right?

and at the risk of sounding like i'm being a big head...

moonlighthigh's is really kewl too.

9. no....cause yours has to hot girls making out on it.... its simply unfair...:D

mines just weird...lol....

10. Ive been thinking..with all these moving avatars...maybe I should put a lil motion into mine ....

11. me. weeee

12. Sensi has an unfair advantage! haha!

Let me tell you all that i lost blood in the process of making my av.

Damn, i forgot what i was gonna say, uhh, yeah, that one av, ya know which one i mean is the best. when i remeber whose it is i'll post it.

Peace

13. Maybe motion in your avatar might not be a good thing....too many people might get excited LOL

14. i know that im sorta new to the seasoned tokers area so i know for the most part you guys could careless to what i have to say but hear goes.

I think that it's not the avatar but the person behind it that matters most.

but if i had to vote i would say that ganja moms is sick
    and inferiorwang has a bomb DJ photo.

.....come on hendrix is cool right...i think so.....