Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who has a great dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KreenAkrore, Dec 1, 2011.

1. I'm pretty jealous of all of you that have dealers. I just moved and so I'm always dry unless some of the friends I rarely see give me a smoke out. I just think it's pretty funny too because I live in SoCal so I feel like I should always know where to get weed haha. Oh well, I'll get there!

2. My dealer has amazing bud and it's always on, but he's not around much which sucks.

3. Yeahh my dealer gives me 1.5 of some bomb like last week he gave me lambs breath 10 for 1.5 and he always smokes me out with a couple bowls out of his Roar. He weighs it after he smokes me out. And the rare occasions he is dry he always has a homie who i can pickup from and he makes sure they give me the same as he does.

4. My good friend's older brother just started dealing. He used to deal back in college then he stopped but he's so chill. I go over to his apartment, we watch football and he smokes me up (he grows and he picks up in HPs so he'll throw me free weed all the time), and then I buy my weed and leave. Sometimes he'll drive over to me and he buys me alc (I'm under 21) and anything I need.

5. [quote name='"circle42"']I am very fortunate to be close friends with my two main dealers. It's always a smoke sesh when i buy weed and a round or 5 of some FIFA 12[/quote]

If I found a dealer that would invite me to play FIFA when I picked up I would think I've died and gone to heaven.

6. Yeah my dealer is my older brothers best friend and I've known him since I was a little kid. I always get a fat sack. I grabbed a quarter from him on Saturday and he said the bud was kill but not as good as the last stuff he had (some amazing og kush) so he took 10 off and gave me 8 g's. Earlier in November I went to his place on my birthday to pickup and got smoked down and gave me a chillum blown by a guy named Bearclaw. Not just a dealer but a good friend and a good dude no doubt