Who had a long day?

Discussion in 'General' started by zRegular, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Today I had to work my ass off in the rain blowing leaves, filled up a Ford F250 with said leaves (about 50 times with 55 gallon buckets), pulling weeds, and other miscellaneous clean up. I just started working for my cousins husband, and he owns a pretty decent sized landscaping business.

But man today was long. Worked from 8am-430pm with no breaks in the pouring rain. Then drove 45 minutes home in traffic.

Just rolled about .5 in to a nice joint and I'm feelin' good. :smoke::smoke:

Who else had a long day and came home and sparked up?

2. I'm currently on break going to.work.for another two hours go home and then pick up some bomb weed(some.Michael.Phelps) and blaze bowls.because at the end of the day mi makes everything worth it

3. Got date canceled, failed a big test, got ripped off from buying pot, lost a friend, dumped my on and off "boyfriend" for the last time, and smoked in the dark while it was raining.

Great fucking day!

4. Ive just had a long fucking week...

5. Slept from 2-5am, crammed for my exam, took said exam (5 hours long and 2.5 hours is on your feet), now studying for another exam. Worse than the actual test is the stress of knowing that each wrong answer could seal my fate. I have to do well on these tests.

6. Yeah, I woke up at 5am to finish an assignment, had school, and then worked until 9pm.

7. I thought my day was bad, but your guys trump mine by miles.

lewl

8. Went up to see my sister for her bday and to go out clubbing with her and her friends. Temptations were getting to hard for the recovering addict, so I've been sitting in my sisters room while her and her friends have partied for the last 5hrs. I'm not sad I didn't go out for me, I came up cause my sister wanted me here so bad and I just couldn't do it.

9. Had a fucking brutally long ass week, still high right now as a result of it.

Compensation, you know?

Fuck yes. Fucking love weed.

10. I had a really long day once, at the end of it I sat there and realised that it was actually two days.