Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who got da munchies at 3:32 A.M.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Doparius, Jul 3, 2004.

1. smoked down cause I scored a sack earlier and now I got the munchies anyone else this morning...I am snacking down on bacon ,egg and cheese sandwiches...yum

2. its 440 now and i had the munchies about an hour ago i think so yeah i had it.

i craved it with a half of a pepperoni stromboli and some hawain punch.

3. I just chowed down on some snickers ice cream bars

4. its 2:09am ....and im going for a drive... to smoke... then ill come back ...and report to you what its like to have the munchies ...at ______am........

5. ^^^

Looks like someone got high and forgot their responsibilities. Stoners... ;)

6. imback.... ..:D.... but i ..uh.. well i passed out before i got any munchies ..so... sorry to let you down :(......

7. 6:30 am here i have no bud.. i smoked my last bowl earlier. then i remembered i tossed a blunt roach in the backyard like 2 days ago.. i didn't really toss it, i dropped it on the deck. and even though it's been rainin the past few days, guess what, it was still there..
    so i jusssst smoked that. and i think i now will go cook a pizza..