Who gives BJ's

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bud Head, May 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. don\'t intend to ever give.

Like recieveing...... and as for snow balling hell no.... she she wants a kiss... its goin down...lol...

2. bj\'s.....hhhmmmmmm..... yep, have given a few times..... only 8 times to be exact:) j/k i dont know how many times i have..... but i spit.... i will not swallow jizz.... nasty!

3. yeah blow jobs are nice but i hate it when a girl spits or has to wash their mouth out after, i mean i would never spit out her juices when i was eating her out, why would she do the same to you? and girls think about that, how would you feel if a guy was eating you out and went to wash out their mouth afterwards. and yes i\'ll kiss her afterwards, i even tasted some of my own once to show a girl it wasnt that bad, it convinced her to swallow and things were a lot better after that.

4. So what are you doing friday? ;) Be \"kind\" to a fellow Tenneseean.

5. and if there is a little hairpulling and some moaning, and yeah a little fucking of the mouth...it just makes it all that much more fun for me...let\'s me know i am doing a good job...hehe

6. I have no problem with giving head to a guy and of course I love him to go down on me. My problem is the guy I\'m with has very little sex drive and doesn\'t care that much about any kind of sex which sucks!

But I don\'t mind doing it. Actually it turns me on and if I was with someone I think they should return the favor every now and then. Also I don\'t spit. When the guy comes I swallow some and move and yeah some of it get on him but they don\'t care.

I just wish I had someone who was interested in doing it with me!

7. Where do you want to meet and when??

If I stay down there till your done, then you would have to stay th whole way through too!!!

8. raises hand.......
    ever visit ny.... haha

9. YOU....ARE FUCKING SICK:)

10. okay Budhead-
    I\'m game if you are!

11. Tell me when and where!

I.m not as good as I once was, but, I am as good once as I ever was!!!!!!

12. now that my friend isa good line :D

peace

13. hat line has gotten me laid a lot of times!!

I love it!

14. verrry smoooth......
    my complete innocence has gotten me laid several times also

15. I get eaten out every time I have sex which is pretty much once or twice a day. Blow jobs are for special occasions though ;)

16. damn thatsa lot :)
    i think givin head is way less intimate than having a guy go down......
    twice a day......dayum :D

17. I know, I\'m spoiled ;)

I was pleasantly awakened this morning by a nice morning beaver lickin. I\'m really tired though. We didnt get done having sex last night untill 5:30 .

I had a little bonfire smoking party at my house. It was a pretty fun little get together. It was so funny, my friend had put his weed in his ciggarette pack and then he forgot and threw it into the fire. Luckily they landed on the outer edge, but by the time he realized it, the bud was all baked in the foil inside. It looked like a giant leftover from a knife hit. It still was green on the inside though ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.