who gets there girlfriend to help ?????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Wonderskunk, May 17, 2010.

1. I'm in the same boat... but remember thats your hobby, not hers! I know that i know what i know, but can't say 4 100% about ANYBODY else. Point is you can't expect some one else to be as good as you are at your project... not to mention what if something funny happens, you wouldn't know if it was something you did or she did, and EXACTLY what she did. If you teach, baby-sit, and help, eventually you'll trust her skills, but she has to want to do it, like you. Mine likes the smoking aspect a little more lol.

2. My girl just likes the tucking (I scrog), the trimming and the smoking. I'm good with that. :) she understands how and why I feed, the philosophies behind starving them and light cycle changes, but is fine with letting me mix the meals and give them their drink.

When I travel it's all hers though and she has always done a top notch job.

3. I thinking about buying some female seeds and giving her 1... having her grow her own would be awsome... i love her and i would love for us to share this.. i started growing my plants almost 3 weeks ago and ive been obsesses with my plants, and taking care of them.. i turned down a trip to cali for my plants... lol but none the less love the fact that she backs me 100% :cool::smoking: plus we smoke bud together!! i love my girlfriend!!

4. i concur

5. #65 Buns., Jun 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2010
    mine trims (good), knows strains/ quality, dont smoke. bless her...:smoking:

6. I have some "legal" pals that have a huge spending habit at the compasion clubs, they bring home 8-10 different types of smoke amd hash and start chit-chatin' like they know everything. it dont take long till my woman gets into the conversation and then she is the only one who sounds educated and then all the boys get a funny look on thier face and stop taklin' cuz its obvious that she is FAR more educated than they are. They just get a humble look on thier faces and listen........yup! a room full of guys quietly listening to a woman!! HEHE, MY woman......she has helped me a bit with my grow ops but hasn't done her own yet but she will do it very soon then I'll be the second best "G" in the house!!! she is VERY retentitive and has a great "common sense" way of lookin at things and a good understanding of all the growth stages and what the plant requires. I love my girlfriend too!!! besides who cares if a flowering grow make your male friends hot! I can't get her to crawl under them for a LBH type photo though, something about not trusting me when her butt is stickin out.

7. My old lady doesn't help but we where friends for years before we got together,and she knew what i was about.I also made clear that this is not a lifestyle its my life.now we're married have a kid and she wants to pull the plug.

8. #68 bestkeptsecret, Jun 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2010
    cut ur losses and start buying smoke again.....a summary possession offense is much more managable as a father than a production/manufacturing charge...and you wont miss out on ur kids childhood

9. Damn BuzzKillington!

10. Why do you think there are more male growers than female? It seems so strange to me... In our history it was mostly the women who tended the gardens, when did that change???

11. legality, men have always been more of risk takers in general. kind of funny if you think about it, i wonder if doing your laundry was illegal I'd probably have to do that too! lol

12. Good point, but what about now with the whole MMJ thing? Still too risky?

I'm a female grower, so I'm pretty sure I can handle washing my own panties :D

13. whats the mmj thing?.....and think about it if doing laundry was illegal, you probably wouldn't even wear panties.

14. #74 catmint, Jun 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2010
    So...who gets their husbands/boyfriends to help? :D

Oh, and the panty washing comment made my day.

15. not to mention I have a garden, and i did ALL the work! I even had to plant her sun-flowers go figure!

16. MMJ=medical marijuana... in the USA you can get a medical marijuana card to use/grow medical cannabis. It's to be 'legal' but the feds still go after large, commercial operations. I saw in the news today that in California 439 dispensaries were ordered to close...

And ya, I probably would go commando:p
    I bet the Indians didnt wear any panties either lol....

17. To help with the grow or washing panties?? lol Cause he doesnt do either around here lol....

18. ya thats what i thought you meant but didn't know if something just happened i didn't hear about or something.

19. what, the old man don't help in the garden?

20. Hell no, he just takes ALL the credit for it... thats his help lol