Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who gets the dankest bud on grasscity?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Pass the dr0, Feb 26, 2012.

1. So who do you guys think gets the dankest bud on grasscity?

My top 5 would be:

Curt
    Kb
    Hiphopfiend
    Nadroj before he got banned
    Dan k

Those names are in no specific order btw.

2. static shock FOR SURE

edit:
    (should be on the list)

3. If you grow your own, you automatically win. Nothing better than some nugs from a small personal garden compared to commercial dispensary/dealer weed

AW, Russy, OSG, etc....

I only have a handful of harvests under my belt but the stuff I grow is better than any weed I have ever bought at the dispensary

4. id have to say KBgrower.

5. everyone thinks their weed is the best..

6. Norcalpiff for sure , he smokes the best and makes everyone look like noobs , oh and he doesn't fuck 17 year old girls

7. Me of course...jp well a lot of people on the forum get dank buds from what i've seen. I don't think anybody has "the best" buds, i just think some batches they pickup are better than others and vice versa, but a lot of people are consistently picking up dank as you can see from the threads in this section.

8. Who's got the biggest Dick contest

You gay bro?

9. Someone's^^ got a guilty conscience...:hide:

10. I'm pretty sure most of US get around the same product, some people just have the right camera. If I had the right camera I am certain I'd be on your list.
    Texas buds are exotic as fuck.

11. I hate kids who think they are hot shit for buying.dank/smoking dank

Its like you can pay a dude for bud... how much skill does that take. Take a seed and grow a bud that beautiful then ya can brag about it...

12. [quote name='"BA"']If you grow your own, you automatically win. Nothing better than some nugs from a small personal garden compared to commercial dispensary/dealer weed

AW, Russy, OSG, etc....

I only have a handful of harvests under my belt but the stuff I grow is better than any weed I have ever bought at the dispensary[/quote]

I dont know if it's better not saying you can't grow I think it all the same. It taste better because u are not paying for it. It so nice when u want to smoke a bowl an I can just go to your closet an pick between your 4-5 different stains an then go sit back on the couch. I haven't had to buy weed in 5+ years so that has to be the best.

13. KB Grower has some great weed. My vote goes to him.

But I also think having the right camera has a lot to do with the "dankness." I'm sure there are a lot of people here who get amazing weed but don't have the best camera so it doesn't look that great.

14. Me..of course ;)

[​IMG]

Camera doesn't even do it justice... HTC HD2 w/o flash

I couldn't imagine macros, i need to buy a USB microscope.

15. Lol I think there are many peeps who get/grow the highest quality on gc, but I don't think 1 singular person takes the cake

16. How would you know? Looking at it alone does not tell the whole story...

I get some of the best weed in Colorado, thus I smoke on some of the best shit in the world.. Will have to start posting pics...

17. Right, I would say the home growers have the upper hand, lots of downsides from store bought shit...on my second cycle and I am super excited for my harvest in about 4 weeks...