Who gets high at work

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jettsetter12, Aug 13, 2011.

1. I work in a telemarketing office basically. We call up gov. agencies and oil fields and shit, and sell them tools and safety supplies.

I have a private office up stairs so I can listen to my own music and what not.

I am on my laptop. I brought a wireless router in so that I can chill on GC while I work. :D

Its a SWEET gig. I havent been makin ANY sales though. Been lazy as fuck. Not to mention everyone is BROKE.

2. what's this 'smoke buddy' u speak of that lets you blow smoke into it?
    hmmm.. this could be the solution to all my problems :smoke:

3. #23 jettsetter12, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol how does that happen without no job

4. yup.24 hour shift so fuck yeah i get high @work lol

5. Almost everyday, with my supervisor. Helps me avoid the insanity that goes on there. (Never work for the state, it's the most corrupt place you'll ever be.)

6. #27 NoLiM3, Aug 21, 2011
    But it's good $$$

7. A multe like the utitily vehicle? I have one of those they are fuckin cool.....

8. I work Cook and have lots of fun when i get high with the barman!Therese lots of work and we get stunt and chill out and everybody around us are working like crazy and we dont give a shit :D

9. nah, I like the reward system, after a long day of work I sit down with a coors and a bong rip.

10. #31 EvilEyes, Aug 21, 2011
    A smoke buddy is a lil thing u can get at spencers or www.spencersgifts.com . You blow smoke into it and pure clean air comes out. No smoke no smell no worry

11. #32 NoLiM3, Aug 21, 2011
    This sounds awesome.. Thanks

12. its a little box that holds your smoke and when it comes out it smells nicer and shit. Pretty much a nicer version of a sploof. If you dont kno what that is, anyone here can give u instructions to make one haha :smoke:

Edit: I didnt see that someone already helped u, my bad bro!

13. #34 NoLiM3, Aug 22, 2011
    Lol yeah but thanks anyway. Im definitely getting one of these things asappp! :smoke:

14. I used to smoke a whole buncha weed at my old job delivering pizzas.

Now i work at a dispensary, and i dont smoke at work lmao. the law says we cant consunme on the premises, plus i dont really feel like smoking on my lunch break, although im sure i could.

kinda funny that i used to smoke more working at pizza hut lol

15. I would love to work around food wit munchies all in my mouth straight grubbing....lol

16. Agreed. Having a job (and therefore having food, a place to live and whatnot) is much more important to me than smoking. Not worth the risk.

17. Work at a pizza place, we go outside for hitters sometimes, and if not before my shift and after ;)

18. i use to work night shift at jack n the box and my manager didn't care if i took a break to smoke bowl or come to work high as hell cause everyday he would be coked out to stay up lol

19. Im at work and stoned....again... :D