who fucking car4es

Discussion in 'General' started by darksmoker, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Aweeee such a cute little bunny!

2. Don't use the Lords name in vain.

3. maybe its just me but when im drunk and on grasscity i find a way to keep the numbers and words segregated

4. why can't you be stoner anymore?

yea for me, my highs have been pretty negative recently so i'm gonna dabble in some alcoholism soon haha.

just made me a 28 year old friend so i shud be set lol

5. man me too, but it requires making all kinds of bullshit little corrections to little letters, and i dont want to correct eveyr misspelled leyyer i type, you know what im trying to say. so go ahread and correct em yourself iny our head.

daaaaamn begative highs? what is this madness bro?? i cant get high anymore cause the law has fucked me in the ass again. so i;ll turn into an alcoholic instead, and prolly die from alcohol poisioning. but hey, at least i wont be breaking the law smoking weed, right?

6. God. my buddy has all 4 of these (not any of those designs i dont think)
    and he drilled out one to put a slider in it. It was nice for a few weeks but that bong hits harsh as FUCK lol

7. I remember my Jack Daniel days.

Good times...

8. Try going down to your local liquor store and asking if they have any in stock. My buddy had to ask the dude at his store to hold a few for him because they sell out FAST

9. jd makes everthing better

for a few hours anyways

10. Damn man, this is like two separate rambling incoherent threads this week. xD
    I've gotten hammered many times, but goin' online to GC isn't close to the top of my list of shit to do drunk.

11. yea i got paranoia/anxiety problems. i am taking a break from weed and am gonna dabble in some unmentionables/alcohol

ironically unmentionables are wat originally made me have paranoia, but they were the wrong type haha

12. this post i found on bluelight explain it the best, i was looking up "paranoia and weed". (i also get dysphoric while high sometimes)

"I second the idea of trying a vaporizer, I used to get stressed out on weed all the time. The effects from a vaporizer are more light on the body, no weighed down feelings, and for me this results in improved motor control, a clearer head and thus less paranoia. I always describe it as such: smoking gets you stoned, vaping gets you high. Obvious oversimplification but you will definitely understand what I mean if you try it. Just make sure you haven't already smoked before you vape or you won't notice the difference.

What really stopped the stress for me period was changing my lifestyle so that I was more comfortable with how I spent my time and with whom. Part of what used to stress me out was that I was unhappy with my life, and weed exacerbated that and made me focus in on everything I was unhappy with. I realized that I was feeling guilty every single time I smoked, regardless of the situation, because I still subconsciously considered it detrimental to my life, when in reality it was the life itself that was causing it.

The best advice I can give is to take some time for yourself, stop smoking for a while, and take a good hard look at your goals. Get to a point where you are happy with the path you're on, and then come back to weed. I think you'll find the paranoia goes away. Nowadays the same aspect of weed that used to make me depressed has become a useful tool for evaluating what I do and don't want in my life.

Hope this makes sense."

yea, when my highs are pretty exaggerated. I will either be stereotypical bob marley high and feel so good i'll just sit there and cry about how beautiful the walls are xD

or i will get paranoid and dysphoric as fuck, thinking about how shitty life and the universe is

13. i usually had better shit to do but since this recent arrest with is preventing me from using the onderful mary jane, i do not any logn et hang out with anyone. so what do i do? get drunk in my room by myself watching lame netlif movies and playing GC. it sucks. hopefully no one else has to fome down to this level, but if yu do you aint lone mofos! but shit

14. I find that at the beginning of all good highs I'm euphoric and EVERYTHING feels sooo good. I can see clearer(atleast to me), I smell better, I taste better, fucking feels awesome. But after I come down and not peakin anymore(1hr or so after) I just start feeling bad, probably cause I'm not as happy anymore and I miss the high but then I start munchin out and that makes me feel not good. I think weed is sometimes seen as negative because you remeber the last part of it more readily than the amazing euphoric senstations you get. but that's just me.

have fun OP, life sucks then you die.

but i actually love my life ;)

15. i play GC all day.

16. Damn, man. That even bummed me out.
    Two more shots.

17. Bro, pssst, there's feds in the bushes..:eek:

18. yea definitely, i just have been having a hell of a lot of stress and shit going on lately, and weed just enhances the paranoid and stressful thoughts like 10x.

on the flip side, when i have a good high, it's extremelyyyyy good haha

19. theres also that thing that comes with being drunk... the "i dont give a shit, POST":p

last thing ima do when drunk is give two shits about how upset people get about my grammar