Who else wants to get over 3+ pounds per light?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tbone Shuffle, Jan 19, 2017.

1. #1 Tbone Shuffle, Jan 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    Big Mike founder of advanced nutrients visits some high end professional growers to question them about their routines and how they're able to get g/watt so high. Some people have actually been getting almost 4lbs per 1000 watt DE light. It's worth watching. Seems like everyone is flowering with Gavita. I wonder if anyone knows that Scotts/MG bought Gavita. How crazy is the yield going to get when these people figure out COBs? One of the most interesting things to me is the variety of methods. Some people using coco, some in promix, some veg longer, ect, some doing 18/6 veg, some 24hr. One of the growers reported doubling yield after switching from GH to advanced nutrients. I'm going to switch this year.

2. I think I saw that in high times, feels very much like a marketing gimmick, not saying it's not true just convenient that the farmer happened to praise a company to the owner. Just for some perspective I've never ran AN (too spendy for me) so I'm just talking shit. That being said if someone told me I could get 1.3 gPw by switching I would be on my way to the shop.

• Like Like x 2
  3. LOL. I know. I still enjoy looking at the gardens and he asks good questions. I don't know anyone who grows with advanced nutrients that doesn't rave about them. There's a lot of new stuff around. My local store is switching to carrying nectar of the gods, foxfarms, and AN. They're selling out there GH products because they claim it's too difficult to get deals on product as a dealer.

Scotts miracle grow bought Gavita, GH, Botanicare, and Black magic. Everyone in the industry is thinking that monsanto is going to start marketing hydro products for the booming growing industry in Lowes and Homedepot cutting out the small grow stores who currently carry these specialty nutrients. It all sounds bad. I'd like to get out of GH and botanicare for that and other reasons.
    Are the Biggest Hydroponics Companies Endangering Marijuana Growers & Users? - Big Buds Magazine