Who else uses Beeline?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Emerica6996, Jul 1, 2010.

1. I just got my order of Beeline today and I'm excited to try it out this week (also got a new glass pipe for $15). It smells just like honey :D.

Just wonder who else uses Beeline and what your opinions are on it. Does it really make a difference in taste? Better high possibly? Any reviews would be awesome.

2. the illest shit. use b-line all day

3. I use beeline all the time.

Never buy I-Tal hemp wicks or any other off brand/thick rope, they taste terrible.

Beeline is perfect with thin hemp and the perfect amount of wax. It makes your herb taste fantastic, it's nice to get that butane out of your weed.

I primarily use beeline and my hakko to smoke with, both are highly recommended. You'll love it.

4. Beeline is the best. It enhances the taste so much! You'll be shocked at how much better it is than butane, enjoy!

5. Hell yeah, it smells delicious, I cant wait to see how it tastes. I got the thick size since I figure it will burn longer and it was only 2 dollars more for a spool of the same size.

6. Quick question to those who use beeline and have vaped, is there any difference in taste?

7. i use the i-tal and love it.

8. I'm a beeline user forever, baby. Love that shit!

9. I use bee-line when I am too lazy to click down the button on my herb-iron

10. yes smoking tastes different than vaping

11. So you'd rather light the lighter, light the rope, burn the bowl, extinguish the flame and take the hit instead of button, hit?

12. :laughing:

Just making sure man, you never know.

13. Thanks for all the responses guys, looks like I made an awesome purchase :hello:

14. I use it very often, primarily for snaps.

15. Beelines the shit man no bad butane taste you can corner the bowl better with it and it's good for cigars etc.

16. Was kinda confused by that question myself...
    You don't use an external heating device while using a standard vaporizer unless you're talking about a vaporgenie or lightbulb vape or something in which case the herb isn't exposed to the butane anyway, so using hempwick would just be wasteful it seems. :confused:

17. I wasn't talking about using the hempwick with a vape haha I was just very high so the wording was terrible. I was asking if using a vape was comparable to using a beeline, I don't really have a good sense of taste so vapes and smoking it is barely a noticable difference to me. And having never used a beeline I was wondering if it was that much "better", or like I said comparable to vaping. Luckily I just ate so I'm able to explain it betterhahaha

18. ok, I use the bee line when I dont feel like waiting 20 seconds for the herb iron to get really heated up, or I am ripping out of a super deep slide

19. Yeah i use Bee-Line all the time. I bought a big spool of it a couple months back and I swear it will last me a year.

20. Beeline FTW. So yummy.