Who else thinks dry sex is pointless?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Fulf1llthedream, Aug 10, 2009.

1. #1 Fulf1llthedream, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2009
    So today me and my chick are at my house and we start making out. One thing leads to another and she starts dry humping me. At first I was cool with it, expecting it to lead further. It didn't, she just kept on wanting to dry hump. I was bored as fuck, but she seemed to be enjoying it so whatever. The point is, my member became raw and now it hurts like a sunburn. She orgasmed (not sure how this is possible with clothes on) and i was left with blue balls and a soar pecker. I mean, i dug the intimacy or whatever but it I just think the dry sex is dumb.

What do you fellow GC'ers think?

2. i know what you mean man..my cock was so raw nd... ouch.. it juss hurt from all the rubbing. i find it really whack. wet sex all the way
    virgin females love to do that not knowing how fucking is soooo much better.
    they tend to get theyre little "orgasm" and we get out dicks skinned

3. #3 CHUCK_NORRIS, Aug 10, 2009

shit sounds fuckin awfull!! id kick a bitch outta bed if she asked me to have dry sex:eek:

tight's good sometimes(break the pussy:eek:) but a dried up cooch just sounds fuckin terrible!

4. Heh, yeah, I had dry sex with my first girl before we lost our vcards.

Exact same symptoms. It sucked.

5. #5 CHUCK_NORRIS, Aug 10, 2009
    ARMPIT SEX:eek:

wtf is wrong with the human race!

if your girl doesnt/cannot fuck then theres tits or NPS or handjobs/blowjobs WHY IN THE FUCK would you fuck an armpit!!

jesus just look at this page Non-penetrative sex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

if you can name a spot on the human body i GUARANTEE someone has tried to fuck it.... successfully or not, FUCK!

6. The OP isn't talking about anything you've posted. He was referring to dry/partial clothed humping.

7. well obviously i realized it, i just felt the need to bring up dry leaf pussy fucking, and armpit sex;)

8. Yeah sorry but that does happen to girls with dry humping.
    Just make sure next time she doesn't leave you with blue balls, then you'll both be happy :)

also try harder to make her orgasm a diff way.

9. #9 Fulf1llthedream, Aug 10, 2009
    lol, its all good man. Gave me a laugh. Thing is, now that I let her do that she is going to want to do it again and I don't my little buddy can handle any more of that. She won't even go down on me thats how fucked up this situation is,

and she gives the worst hand jobs...like she's trying to rip it off and take it home with her or something...

10. #10 CHUCK_NORRIS, Aug 10, 2009
    this is the funniest thing ive ever read on the internet:D:D:D

edit: to go along with this thread i will say, ive never had dry sex..... and the first bitch that tries it is gettin pimp slapped and curbed.... fuck naw, my dick is waaaay more important than a hoe!

obviously im exagerating but no dry sex does sound awfull

11. Ever get a girl who sucks too hard?

I had a one night stand last semester and I was at the girl's house (was fucking shwasty-wasty). It sucked... no condom, so we had dry sex (skin contact, but no intercourse), and I got her off, but I couldn't (my cock was numb at the end of it all). She tried to give me head. This was the worst sexual experience of my life. She was drunk and high as shit, so very sloppy, lots of teeth-age, and it was weird. She was sucking so hard it hurt. And then... she tried tapping my balls to excite me...

12. Pointless substitute for penetration.

13. #13 CHUCK_NORRIS, Aug 10, 2009
    okay we have a tie, i actually lol'ed at both of these, and was promptly told to shut the fuck up by my rents lol:p

there should be a "drunken encounters" thread or an "embarrasing/hilarious sex stories" thread that would be pure fuckin win.... if there isnt already

edit

im sorry but green gryphon your quote is absolutley hilarious, i mean im just imagining a chick tapping on my balls thinking its exciting me, before i knock her goddamn teeth out!

or ask her politely to stop lol

14. Dude, it took everything I had to not literally throw her off me. And I kept saying "Easyeasyeasy" and she'd apologize and go back to doing the same thing, as if she had no idea.

15. OH, forgot to mention that she bought me dinner afterwards. :D Made the pecker-pain a little more bearable ya know.

16. that article was insanely scarring . . . did anyone see the gay picture? okay, one of those guys was supposed to be blonde, but he was green-headed. so the pubic hair looked, ugh. the pubic hair looked like penile gangrene.

17. I didnt even know that dry humping was considered sex.

18. just tell her that it hurts after a while of doing that.
    tell her you like it but after a few minutes its just really painfull and you get like a carpet rash on your ding dong and that she should kiss it better.

say that without lubrication that it will grind too hard and that it will get sore and you wont be able to do that anymore.

do you guys normally have sex? cuz im getting the impression you are still in the beginning of the relationship and havent had sex yet. if this is true. follow with what i said. if you have had sex and do regularly, then just tell her to fuckin stop that cuz it hurts. ask if she likes to straddle a towel and do the pulley thing and rub that shit dry.

she probably doesnt like that idea.

if you havent had sex yet then just eat her out and try to get her to put her mouth on you.

try telling her that you are ok with it if you just dont have the pants in between cuz that doesnt work very good. so then you have P to V contact and getting your whistle wet a bit, then just try to "accidently" slip it in. or dont and just moan an groan like its really nice and push real hard on her. then ask her if she is ok with you putting it in. then if not then put it in her ass. she didnt say you couldnt do that.

19. LOL

But seriously, next time she tries dry humping you, just kiss her/her neck and slowly undress her.

Things will lead from there.

If she stops you undressing her, just say ''Oh ok, no worries. We can just kiss.''

Then if she continues to try to dry hump you, just try undressing her again.

Eventually teenage hormones will get the better of her.

20. #20 Dimethyltrip, Aug 10, 2009
    Dry fucking is pointless. It can irritate us women too if we are wearing thick pants. A little bit is okay if it is panties to panties, but you have to be gentle. Girls can be just as rough as men in the sack :laughing:

I feel sorry for the people that got drysexburn.

But a good trick that is not necessarily considered as "dry humping": just use your (hopefully not sore) little dude to rub against her clit. Try and keep it relatively lubed or it might feel rough. It can be ultimate torture to play around that area without actually penetrating... but a good kind of torture. An "oh my god I'm going into a sexual frenzy" torture. You'll get her heated up!