Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who else reads when their stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dexter12, Jan 25, 2012.

1. I'm in english courses for college and I toke up before I read my books. I actually enjoy them stoned. If it's a good author Like Dostoyevsky or Faulkner it's like I'm actually in the story and I am with the characters. The weed makes it like an adventure. I am nowhere close to a nerd, but does anyone else share this?

2. I do, and they're*

3. i like to read the classics while high yah

4. Animal farm was some crazy shit while high, so was the Communist Manifesto.

5. Essay writing stoned is amazing but reading little words on pages is toooo much

6. I'm able to read while high sometimes, but most of the time I can't. I keep having to go back and re-read paragraphs because I forgot what I was reading about. It gets too time consuming.

7. Every night. Smoke, read, sleep.

8. Yup. Read all the Harry Potter series recently stoned the whole time and they're great I can't believe i've never read em before

9. Its the only way I can study. I just got off work and I'm about to twist a j and read a chapter on sociology