Who else on here is over weight?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Delightfully High, Apr 4, 2014.

1. #1 Delightfully High, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
    I'm a five foot seven inch male that currently weighs 162 pounds (not because I eat a lot but because I'm an alcoholic). What about you blades/bladies ,which of you can be considered overweight and why are you overweight (eat to much ,eating disorder ,lazy ,alcoholic ,ect...).

2. Can i call you Fat albert? and you can call me jenny the skinny twig

3. You can only call me fat albert if I can call you jenny craig.

4. ???  You put too much pressure on yourself.  I don't know your build but 5'7" 160 is alright.  Overweight pffff...says who?  I'm...I don't know like 200 pounds 5'9", I got hella love handles and a mild beer belly.  I think its from the beer and inactivity, not sure though.  I have to run some more tests.  

Gunter is definitely in 3rd place as coolest character on adventure time. imo.  Can't beat finn or jake.  Jake number one by the way.

5. DEAL

6. #6 Delightfully High, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks man the only reason I say I'm overweight is because the doctor says so but still thanks for your kind words friend you made me smile :) :) . Yeah finn and jake are pretty bad ass.
    :laughing:  K Jenny so what's your height and weight?

7. Ugh that's not over weight dude. I'm drinking too much wine and I've gained weight. So I stopped eating as much :) I'm not over weight. I just don't want to gain weight!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8.  When I see threads with a title such as yours, I often think, "Okay, maybe I can help....."
    ....seeing as I was obese, and in terrible physical shape for most of my first 45 years.
    Then, not quite 5 years ago, I flipt the script, lost 130 lbs of fat, gained 45 lbs of lean muscle, and became a fitness freak.
    I still work at it every day, but having already lost most of the fat, and having already experienced the "noobie gains" with muscle, progress is extremely slow nowadays.

So I think I'm qualified...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But then you go and tell me your an alcoholic ??? WTF ? And your worried about your weight ?

Bro, you have WAAAY bigger issues to deal with, than your weight.

Fuck that bullshit drug alcohol.

9. #9 Delightfully High, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014
    I agree fuck alcohol ,and I realize my alcoholism is a huge issue that I'm currently trying to overcome ,but to be fair I don't need your help to get fit again ,before I was an alcoholic I was running 6 miles in an hour ,playing an hours worth of tennis every other day ,watching my caloric intake ,and lifting weights twice a day (I weighed 140 pounds and had a flat stomach). I just started not to care once I started hitting the bottle ,and desperately want to quit ,but it's not as easy as you might think. I also never said my weight was an issue (that's just an assumption you made) I just wanted to see how many blades/bladies on here were overweight as well and why.

10. switch from beer to hard liquor?

11. Any suggestions? Nothing with agave.

Appleton Estate Jamaican rum Is some pretty decent stuff to sip on.

Or get some Fireball, although the high sugar content will give you wicked hangovers so be careful.

13. Liquor is super high calorie too

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

it's not the calories it's the amount of carbs 

and gluten 

15. "carbs" i mean it's just unhealthy but whatever.

5'7 and 160 is overweight to whoever said that wasn't... -__- 

I am cuz I've always been. I just keep learning better life choices.

16. TBH when I was healthy and working out everyday I never watched my carbs ,gluten ,or fats just my calories and I lost plenty of weight ,and was in very good condition. I'm not saying watching carbs and gluten doesn't help ,but I just feel as though calorie intake is what really matters in weight loss.

17. can i borrow some im under weight .....

18. Be my guest.

19. 5'7 & 160 isnt that overweight.. unless its all fat then you might look kind of like a pudgy guy...

5'7"160 is pretty standard for most guys who lift at that height

I weight 180 @ 6'2 so I dont really belong in this thread lol

You can be technically overweight due to BMI but BMI doesnt really tell the whole story.. most of the extremely fit football players would be considered "overweight" (ones in glamour positions; WR, QB, RB etc) and yet they are in peak physical form and healthiness 

20. I have a beer belly but my face arms and legs aren't really what you may consider "pudgy" so I guess I do have a little bit of muscle on me.