Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who Else Loves Playing With Their Pets While Stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by belts, Dec 16, 2012.

1. I love playing with my cat, Berlioz. He is awesome. I am a catperson. What are you?

2. I know what you are, other than a cat person. Banned.

No talking about animal abuse

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using GC Forum

3. idk man but this thread made me laugh

4. How is this animal abuse he's talking about playing with his cat I do it all the time make them chase laser or play shoe string that stuff is fun.

5. I just got a English Bulldog hes 13 weeks old and his name is Bentley, and I have a American Bulldog/Black lab thats 7 years old.

Dog's are FUNNY as shit when your high and you really get into their personality. Since weed makes people happy the dogs sense your positive vibe your giving off and they have tons of fun. Only animal that will look you in your eye.

Anyone who loves animals is a good person. :bongin:

6. [quote name='"MrOneHitWonder"']

How is this animal abuse he's talking about playing with his cat I do it all the time make them chase laser or play shoe string that stuff is fun.[/quote]

AHHHH!! I misread the op. Sorry!
    I thought he said GETTING his cat stoned. That is against the rules.

7. Hell yeahhh. Australian cattle dog!

8. I feel as if I am more affectionate with my dog when I am high.

9. i love to play with my dog all the time.
    he's the best. i spend more time with him than anyone else. lol.
    imma get stoned and hang out with Naylen Bitches right now.
    :)

10. The cat that lives with me talks, meows, at me when I'm high. Kinda like he's making fun of me.

11. I play red rocket with my dog, he loves that shit!

12. Got a cat today and once I get off work I'm going to light up, give him some catnip, and play with him for hours. Got my laser pointer and everything! 

13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Lp0TPtCkA lol

14. I got 2 cats a couple months ago. I love rubbing them when I'm stoned, their so furry and soft

15. I've got two chinchillas, and they're pretty amusing when you're high; I love rippin a bowl & letting them run around the living room, they bounce off the walls & play chase with each other. And talk about soft, they're probably the softest things I've ever felt. Best part is they live longer than most rodents, so I've got at least 15 years of em as long as I take good care of them. I miss having a dog though, can't have one in our apartment :confused_2:

16. I do but I love playing with my dog while sober too so, there's that

lolz, i bet few others will get the reference.

18. South Park...which sadly isn't funny anymore.

But seriously. .we have a boarder collie/german shepherd and he is the most energetic dog I've ever met, always in a playful mood

---------------------------------------
    Smoke On! c(o.oc)

19. I play with my huskies whether I'm stoned or not. All the time. People think I'm retarded when they come over and see how much fun I have with them lol

20. I got 5 dogs playing with them stoned is hilarious I pretend my one dog is Scooby doo haha