who else is waiting to smoke

Discussion in 'General' started by dankapotamus420, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I understand your reasoning behind it, but its all how you yourself see it. Having a plan B could just mean that your prepared for anything that happens, doesn't mean you have no faith in plan A, because even if you have all the faith in the world that plan A will work, if it doesn't... what are you going to do?

2. "Not all of us can be super cool and afford our own place" What in the world does having your own place have anything to do with being cool? Smh kids these days.

3. Fuck Plan B! "Best layed plans of mice and men often go awry" Hold on by the seat of your pants and wing it!

4. i just look at it if i'm not willing to put my all into this and just put my whole soul and being into what i want to do. how could i possibly even have a chance to do it?

i mean sure i have a bunch of ideas what i'll do if i'm not "famous" by playing music. i haven't thought about them as deeply as actually playing music or song ideas or albums themes or whatever have you guituar designs you know?

i mean for one open a bar and be the house band while running a bar. i mean idk man all my life what have people told me "you can do whatever you want"

they tell me i can be an astronaut, an accountant, a business man, etc etc

but suddenly i wanna play guitar and sing songs i wrote for people and i'm a crazy kid with big dreams and no sense of reality.

i mean fucking a. you know?

edit: ^^^ exactly the only plan i have for now if practice guitar, write songs, play music.

oh yeah be happy

5. I can respect that. I'm pursuing my dream of going into the marine corps, and yeah, if it really is your dream to do that, than I do agree that you have to give it your all and "wing it". With dreams I do agree.. its all or nothing.

and I didn't mean a concrete plan B just considering other possibilities ;)

6. [quote name='"DAVlD"']are you saying get a good job and shit? because when i die i can't take my money but i can leave behind my music. plus more time for exploring music.

having a plan B means no faith in plan A. i'll figure it out.[/quote]

Chance favors the prepared mind. Sure making crazy amounts of cash isn't everything, you're right, but trying to make an honest living while at the same time pursuing your dreams says a lot more about a person that someone who is solely banking on people enjoying their style of music.

I have lots of artists friends and the ones I've seen become successful are the ones who also try their hand in the business world. My good friend jerry, actually was telling me yesterday about how businesses are a surprisingly good ways to promote yourself since He says there is so much networking going on in a large company, you never know who is going to know who.

Just food for thought my friend

7. [quote name='"Jitros067"']

"Not all of us can be super cool and afford our own place" What in the world does having your own place have anything to do with being cool? Smh kids these days.[/quote]

Well I've basically lived out of my parents house since I was 18, but I turned 21 got dumped and wasn't making enough money to pay rent. So I had to move back in.

Needless to say, I don't think my situation is very cool and is definitely not so Raven. So excuse me princess.

8. i just got done waiting. i need a little dose of sobriety this morning before i got high. rewarded myself with a frankenstien bowl with 2 diff kinds of weed and kief. :smoke:

9. That sounds fucking delicious....!!!! :D

10. She is finally leaving, damn she usually leaves pretty early.