Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who else is about to get stoned right now?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoningsloth, Apr 10, 2015.

1. How old are you, who you smoking with, what you smoking out of, where you live. feel free to post a pic of your piece. im smoking out of my glass blunt right now in iowa on a beautiful day

2. 67, just myself, actually vaporizing and I live in NorCal! Smoking some "gifted" cannabis from a friend- a nice unnamed indica! And the vape should be hot by now!  [​IMG]

Granny

3. 62, smoking a joint about 8:00 PM, all by myself.  Looking forward to that joint, got some new cannabis.

4. 53. By myself (hubby rarely tokes). Mixed bowl from my favorite plants, out of my ice bong. Sunset at high altitude in the southern Rockies.

5. #5 dankness420, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
    23, by myself, using my sublimator, somewhere in Canada.

Edit: 0 degrees celcius, barbequing outside with my laptop at 10pm....

6. 29 helix steamroller in SATX solo

7. i wish i wasnt broke!!!!!

8. 20, Pineapple Diesel with my girlfriend out of a homemade bong in Cincinnati.

Heartache and Donuts

9. Hah the dude who I get my bud from goes by the name Sauce but his real name is Austin.  Can I come by and pick some up?

10. I was going to smoke a joint by myself, but my two friends visiting next door were dry so we smoked together. I just smoke a couple of times a week to keep my tolerance down.  I got super stoned for the rest of the night.  It was more fun sharing that going solo.

11. 53. By myself at the moment (jam buddies are around, but busy). White Widow/GDP in my Faux Proto. Practice time in a sunroom in the valley. :D

12. :D Just got home from work about 20 minutes ago so its about that time.

25 and I live in Indiana, its just me and my dog sitting out in my garage watching trailer park boys and smoking out of a little cheap glass bowl.

13. #13 So_savage420, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
    I'm in the process right now ml
    n
    Edit: sorry I should of read OP's post. I'm 24. Have some free time on my hands, decided to smoke in the shed and just ran out because some wasps decided to to fly in and crash my party after I took a hit off the bong lol no joke. Kinda mad because that's the only place I can smoke. It's broad daylight out and the weather is glorious so better chance neighbors are out. I'm just going to have to roll some then.
    SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

14. Yes lol am right now i love it.[​IMG]

15. a/s/l ... online pictionary anyone? (app 4 that)

16. 43, high as hell, alone in my garage with an oil rig and a gram of Cannatonic 22% THC 44% CBD. Amazing pain relief! Oregon

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. #17 MattmPsi, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015
    Western new york, 22.. two different bongs at the same time while smoking a joint.. i work long days and dont like to hold back after work..

Just gonna sit here by myself and smoke and watch Lockup for a couple hours till i pass out

18. 28, my girlfriend, bong, Australia