who else has awesome parents?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by IgetfadeDaily, Mar 29, 2010.

1. #1 IgetfadeDaily, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2010
    It's pretty official. my parents are bomb. let me explain........

i go out last night to a party. All my friends are there and you know its just a good time. I start by drinking 3 shots down. Then a bit of bud light. then back to the vodka shots. Then kings cup. At this point im feeling pretty drunk so i decide to text my dad and tell him im staying at my friends house.

he replys with "behave". so i continue to drink. couple shots of jack. some saki. then the saki bombs. haha everyone else was passing on the saki bombs cuz it "burned their throat" pssshhhhhhhhh.

At this point i'm very drunk. but I can still keep my shit together. I decide to head home and my friend T the dd starts to drive me home even tho my truck is at his house. i realize im a bit too drunk to go home.

so T tells me i can crash at his place. its about 6 a.m at this point. he's gotta go do something at 8 so i get like a hour of sleep and drive home.. i live like .2 miles away and i was still pretty groggy but i made it. Don't worry ;)

I stroll into the house at about 8 or so and im sill a bit tipsy. First words i hear are from my dad saying "you been getting liquored up"? i say "deffinitely".......

Then my mom says "You smell like hard liquor". then i say "makes sense"

hahah they didn't care at all. They asked me what i drank and i told them and they asked if i drank to much. i told them "no such thing". then my dad told me to get some sleep.

and i have yet to go to sleep.........but its all good.

I almost find it wierd with how cool they are. ..........btw im only 18 so this is why i find it wierd their cool with it.:cool:

Who else has parents this chill? Or who had parents this chill when they were my age?

2. #2 piffyEnthusiast, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2010

3. I like your mom better than the OP's parents lol.

4. Apparently they really dont. About you at least.

5. haha, there probably the type of parents that act like that when there son drives home reaking of liquor, but if he came home smelling like weed they would of sent him to a concentration camp.

I want to crucify parents like that. The ignorant close minded ones that are Ok with there kids getting shit faced and possibly dying because its socially accepted & legal but when they smoke a plant thats classified as illegal that does nothing negative and CAN NOT kill you, flip the fuck out.

Luckily my mom is smart and despises alcohol & is fine with a plant. She doesn't smoke though, she just knows how harmless it is.

6. They probably didn't give you a hard time because at the rate you're going, you either wont make it to 19, or you'll be doing time for killing some one while driving drunk.

Take my word for this:
    1. Drinking more does not make you more of a man. Drinking responsibly does.
    2. DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE! I could care less about you getting hurt, but if you were to say, hurt my kids, I would make sure that you never got the chance to do it again.

7. When I was 16 my buddy's mom let us down like half a handle of her vodka whenever I stayed over. Twas the shit.

8. This, Don't be an idiot op.

9. Stfu. I'm sure he knows it's bad to drink and drive Ur #2 was pointless I doubt he cares what u would do. To the op sounds like a crazy night lol ur parents sound real chill

10. [​IMG]

11. i have awesome parents because they would be upset if i drove myself home drunk.

if i HAD to go home for whatever reason, whatever time it was, my parents would come pick me up if i were under the influence (i don't drink but do many other things that make it difficult and WRONG to get behind the wheel). also, my parents never really cared that i smoke weed/do other drugs and i've smoked with them before.

they also have let the rent slide because i can't find a steady job, which is huge because my girlfriend also lives with us. oh, thats another reason why my parents kick ass - they love my girlfriend as much as i do.

12. people chill out. my parents don't care i smoke either and i rarely drink. and my mom tells me to just keep it in moderation. easy people easy......

13. god damn people. i won't make it to 19 because i like to go to the occasional party on the weekends? the amount i drank was from the time span of 9 pm to 5 am and i drank bottles and bottles of water. I had my friend drive me from the party....... when i got to his house i drank a cup of coffee and drank about 4 glasses of water. crashed for an hour or so and was fine to drive home. i know my limits people. if i wasn't completely confident in my driving abilities i wouldn't have driven......... :devious:

14. Having great parents with a moral sphere different from yours is the biggest intellectual and emotional burden in my life.

It's a mixed bag.

15. I'm very confused as to what you just said..............:confused_2:

16. I choose to live the life of a criminal in the eyes of a society she accepts as faulted, but generally worthwhile. This causes strife; I can submit to her way of thinking in misery and a lack of self respect, or can I be the man i want to be, which is in direct contradiction of her wishes.

This causes immense internal turmoil.

17. I know what you mean, but with my dad

18. My parents are cool with me smoking. They know I smoke pot too, but every bit of money I get goes to help pay for college so they can't exactly say no to me. I just threw out 3,000 for this year's apartment.

They're more worried about me getting evicted than me smoking. Awesome parents look out for you.

19. ME. They don't give a shit about pot, I only drink on occasion, and I try to keep my Rx dabbling on the low. But I've been caught by my parents ordering painkillers on the phone (15), with pot (13/17), drinking Tussionex (18) and on xanax (18) and never got punished, I just got bitched at lol (except for the pot, they didn't give a DAMN!) I'm still here, and we're still on good terms. I'm not an addict, they both used drugs and are pretty successful, so they know whats up :)

20. ahhhhhh dude. what a fail.:wave: