Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who doesn't LOVE macros? :D

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dokesomesmank, Dec 1, 2008.

1. #1 dokesomesmank, Dec 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2008
    I really love to share my weed with everyone every way i can. if you fellow GC members were nearby i'd smoke you out, but these dank pics of some dank weed is all i can do, sorry.:rolleyes:

:D I want to see yours please

sour diesel
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    this is some juicy fruit on the left and power skunk on the right
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

socal redbud
    [​IMG]

diesel up clooooose

[​IMG][​IMG]
    this is some blueberry
    [​IMG]
    "kush" is the pipe
    [​IMG]
    and "nugs" is the bong
    [​IMG]
    anyways blades and bladettes... that's my weed this week. lets all smoke it!:hello::hello::hello:

2. no love for the macros? otay...:(

3. There ok... What camera are you using?

4. love that juicy fruit

5. canon rebel xti. a little much for taking pics of bud, but...nothing's too good for mary

6. #6 dokesomesmank, Dec 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2008

i really thought that everyone loved close-up pictures of weed....

7. I do but your macros kinda suck man, there really blurry on the edges which makes me dizzy

8. yeah maybe 4 of them are blurry around the edges... big fucking deal:(

9. Hey man i have the same camera as you. Not to diss you or anything but try to get your camera steady on your subject like ontop of a book or a tripod (in a perfect world) and get as much light on your subject as possible. Then swtich the camera to macro mode and take a shitload of pics.

Good luck and nice buds.

10. Looks like you used the assitance of a magnifying glass.

11. This is a while back, and one nug was significantly more purple than the rest. Your pictures are nice! :)

[​IMG]

12. nice collection

+rep for THe Chronic!:hello:

Look out for detox:rolleyes:

13. dokesomesmank your bud looks pretty dank to me, I'd buy it. The pics don't look that bad to me...happy smoking.

lushhdog that's a great pic as well, some fire for sure.

14. Looks good on your buds, OP, but Photography takes practice. I can't do it, that's why I don't post nug shots.

Lushh, Nice pic. Good example of a nice macro. OP - Take note :)

15. Well those are the only actual macros shots that you posted. All the rest are hardly zoomed in at all and you were using the macro setting on the others but its not close enough to actually see any real details of the nug like the macro is supposed to be used for. Now the other picture that was posted above that was a true macro.

16. blah blah blah, the point is, i got me some good weed and we're smokin' it.

:hello:

also, i love me some weed.
    the macro setting on the camera is bogus, even with that hsit set on macro it still likes to be a blurry whore

17. i have that same jar lol

18. i have had the worst luck in the world
    i got caught by my mom..not actually burning but she could smell it;
    then she found my northern lights and took it away and the next morning drug tested me.:mad:then a fucking week later i got 'randomly' drug tested by my school..
    so i have had to quit smoking for a bit
    i stopped like 2 weeks after i got caught then stopped for two weeks and couldn't resist some purp from my sister :rolleyes: two hits of a blunt and sky high

well its been a week since then:cool:

but here's some old pics of random dank and my northern lights i barely got to smoke
    it's so sad.
    :(:(:(
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. the juicy fruit looks like some good, the rest is about average