Who do you think is guilty?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by psycicmind, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Ok so I have to go to court for an assault charge, weed charge, and nunchuck charge and now Its stressing me out.
    and thanks for reading this.:smoking:

I'll start with the police report. (the names have been altered.)

"On Tuesday ***** At approximately 1450 hours, Officer Lia responded to the ***** mall located at ********** Maryland. 21044 for the report of an Assault that was occurring. The caller, Miranda had contacted dispatch to advise that her daughter was at the mall and was engaged in an altercation with a male subject. Miranda could not provide an exact location, so officers began searching the area in and around the mall. And update provided by Miranda advised the daughter, later identified as Sabrina, was currently at the Starbucks and was following the male party involved int the altercation. Officer Lia. approached Starbucks on foot, and two female subjects (one of which was Sabrina) began pointing to a white male subject that had just passed Officer Lia as he was walking away from the Starbucks. Officer Lia ran after the subject, later Identified as Bob. and contacted him on the walking path between the Starbucks and the Sears. As Officer Lia was beginning to speak with Bob, who was cooperative, Sabrina approached from the right, pushed past officer Lia, and jumped on Bob, punching him repeatedly. Officer Lia immediately grabbed Sabrina, wrestled her to the ground, placed her in handcuffs and notified her she was under arrest. Other officers arrived, including officer Chang, who began speaking with Bob. While doing so, Officer Chang observed the top of a pair of nunchucks inside the opening of Bobs jacket. Bob was taken into custody without incident. Bob advised that he had been carrying the nunchucks for protection. Bob had also been wearing a backpack at the time of this incident, which was searched incident to arrest. Inside was located a prescription bottle containing a greenish brown vegetable matter, which Officer Lia knows through training, knowledge and experience to be marijuana Both Sabrina and bob were transported to *** where they were charged accordingly. All events occurred in ***********Maryland."

During the incident, I was charged with Marijuana possession (less than 10g) and illegal conceal carry of nunchucks. THE POLICE DID NOT CHARGE ME WITH ASSAULT! Those charges were filed separately at a later date by Sabrina. She was charged with 2nd degree assault that day.

A month later I found out she filed separate charges for assault.

I want to get more perspectives so I'll write the statement of the person who's accusing me first.

This is verbatum from my "Statement of Charges" for allegedly assaulting Sabrina.

"I was on the bus leaving from school, heading to the mall. The defendant whom I do not know sat next to me on the bus. He started to talk to me and I started to ignore him. Then he nudged me and I asked him to leave me alone. the defendant then started to use profanity towards me calling me a black bitch. Then as we start to get off the bus, he punched me on the left side of my face. then he began to keep hitting me until someone had to bore him off."

...now that you've read her story here's mine...aka: bob's story

I was on the bus leaving from school to go home. The buses in our area all stop at the mall in order for passengers to transfer onto other buses. When I got on the bus my headphones tangled on the seat Sabrina was sitting next to. The first thing I said to her was "sorry" as I sat down. After sitting in the bus for a few minutes I noticed her giving me nasty looks and exchanging looks with her friend. So I eventually asked her "Is there a problem?" She replied, "You crazy! You crazy! Go sit somewhere else? Why you even sitting here? Get lost!" in a profane manner. For the next few minutes she just kept going on and on and wouldn't be quiet, so I said to her "BITCH! Shut the fuck up!!!" As I stepped off the bus, I heard her say "He's gonna pay! I'm not letting him get away with that!" After taking a few steps on the sidewalk she threw a soda at me which got all over my clothes, backpack, and headphones. I looked back to see who threw it and she said to me, "Call me a Bitch again!" so I responded, "Bitch!" She then proceeded to run towards me and punch me repeatedly. I held her head back but I did not throw any punches or kicks at her as both my hands were occupied holding her head back and she was too close for me to kick her. Eventually someone picked me up and separated the two of us. I then went to the Starbucks to charge my laptop. Sabrina and her friend were watching through the window glaring at me and giving me the finger. I then left Starbucks. The rest is in the police report.

again thanks for reading.:smoking:

2. Damn well your the weed guilty for weed and num chucks but if you report is true and you are the one not lying you will be fine.

3. Well thankfully I also have epilepsy and a note from my doctor saying it's ok for me to smoke. In Maryland the law is kinda weird about it but I am a medical patient. I have also replaced my nunchucks with a legal pocket knife 3.5" or less in length as to be in compliance with the law.

4. As long as she cant prove herself or a witness on her side the judge wouldn't even bother. The way she is going to get charged with assault is that officer will just tell his/her story. Go find some better bud and you can't fight fire with fire.

5. dont use fire anymore. Got Vape.:hello:

6. don't sweat the assualt that will probably get dropped because the weed and nunchucks aren't going to be good for you and even some states have strict laws on nunchucks because if you are trained in martial arts they are a serious weapon. So I would expect to have some good statements made up about those.

7. She's obviously guilty but you have a responsibility to keep your composure and you didn't. Had you just ignored her this probably wouldn't have happened

8. OP thought it was a day like any other, smoke a lil weed, drink a lil starbucks, and BAM! He ends up in jail

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA]A Nigga Moment - YouTube[/ame]

10. While that may be true, it's not a crime to insult somebody. Me calling her a "bitch" doesn't constitute me starting the fight. At least that's what my lawyer said.:eek:

11. Well I'm middle eastern so yeah. That's funny on so many levels. I was actually thinking that yesterday. She was black too.

12. You're right. But it's pointless and it's the reason you're in the predicament you're in now.

So learn how to control your emotional outbursts.

13. It fits perfect in this. It's one of those moments where you have to keep your mouth shut but the other person makes it way too damn hard. We've all had ours, luckily I was a minor so mine ended with a breach of peace charge and some anger management.

14. I had a lot on my mind at the time, I usually don't burst out like that. But I know where you're coming from

15. I'm from the DC area so I know how hard it can be to deal with all the hood rats that use public transportation there. It's a huge issue and the only thing you can do, unfortunately, is ignore it.

16. again thks for all the replies

17. #17 Happiest, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2013
    I'd like to propose that all OP's that have "nunchucks" in the post, also list nunchucks in the thread title.......as nunchucks = funny as fuck......it's like 1979 all over again!!!!! Question to the nunchucks owner, "do you now, or at any time have you owned throwing stars?

Now, to search for nunchucks crime stats, I need to be stoned for this......

18. Damn OP, that bitch fucked you over pretty bad. You'll be fine as far as the assault charge goes, and at least she'll get her fair share. The other two though you're probably gonna have to pay out a pretty bad fine.