Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who Do You Smoke With?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nygiants4, Jul 20, 2014.

1.  Tittle says it all who do u smoke with? How many people, what u guys do, traditions, anything along those lines. Ive been reading these fourms for a while but this is my first post. 

Hi GC  :hello:

2. I usually toke alone these days but I will bust out the steam roller when needed :smoking:

3. Nice 

4. I usually smoke alone just cause I like to do what I like to do

5. With a cousin, used to be two guys but the mooch quit weed.
    On Saturday mornings by myself

6. I usually toke with about 3 close friends. We'll either go to the park and smoke in one of the baseball dugouts or cruise around usually. I mostly smoke by myself though because it helps keep me sane lol. 

7. Whomever Im with, whether it be by my lonesome, or with company

8. Similar to the above

9. Smoke with the wife when she feels like it, but most of the time it's just me or my best friend too.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

10. Me myself and i

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I smoke alone. Occasionally, I'll smoke with my brother.

12. I tend to smoke by my lonesome but if I'm with a group nowadays l enjoy rolling a fatty and smoking till I'm good and pass it off.

Honestly l get disgusted from sharing spliffs with people.

Especially people who have no oral hygiene.

13. My bro, bros, and my sis

14. With my wife mainly. Sometimes with another couple we know

15. Mostly myself like a lot of other people here. Or one of my friends, I haven't really smoked with a group of people in a year or so.

Sent from my N800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. By myself. Sometimes with my girlfriend but I really miss toking with my friend that's basically my brother. He moved out of state and he was my smoking buddy.

17. Me, myself and I. And my bong. That's who i smoke with.

And a few friends, at weekend. Sparkle a few joints. :smoke:

18. I smoke with a co-worker frequently but other than that my self and when I smoke with the co-worker we both pack half the bowl and its usually cool cause the mix of the two weeds often results in a different kind of high.