Who do you look like?

Discussion in 'General' started by stew12, Aug 6, 2007.

1. my school ID gave me Luciano Pavarotti as my top likeness, a photo where i'm all stoned and squinty eyed gave me Jet Li.

2. when my hair was a bit shorter i would have random people come up to me on campus and tell me i look like jim breuer from half baked, never a bad thing :smoking:

Other then that i get alot of references to Shaggy from Scooby Doo haha, just not so tall. but i've usually got the mop of hair going while rocking the chin pubes.

i've gotten johnny knoxville and johnny depp in the past but i don't see either of them.

Plus i always get the "oh, you remind me of my friend back home...." so apparently there's an army of people who look like me out there, and apparently they all blaze cheeba.

peace
    matt

3. you're suppost to make it on male or female, I can't remember what guy I had but I had one for one of my pictures. I like to play around with different pix and see what names keep coming up. I mean my God, one of them said I looked like Brittany Spears, come on now, no I fucking don't lol

4. My friends say I look like a puppy dog... I'm not sure what that means really, but it's ok.

5. It means you're cute :p

6. I've heard Chris Tucker too many times. But I take it as a compliment.

7. Freequently Ben FUCKING Affleck! But long hair and a short beard have dispelled that one to the abyss... for now at least.

8. Some people say I look like Morris Chestnut

Attached Files: